Thread: SSB Music

Hybrid View

Default SSB Music

I could swear I had read something about this in a previous post, but now I can't find it
    We were at SSB a couple of years ago on a day-trade from CTI, and I just wanted to confirm that I am remembering correctly...they do have music around the pool area, don't they? If they do play music, does anyone know if it's from MP3's or from CDs and if one were to bring a mix of favorite songs, would they play it?
    Thanks!
    Laura

Yes, they have music. It is CDs played on a small CD player which is connected to large speakers over the bar.

The same CD is played over, and over, and over again. There is one song in particular that struck a really bad chord with me!! Daddy don't touch me there.....sick!

We made a suggestion to change up the CDs daily. Not sure if it actually happened though.
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dawi View Post
    The same CD is played over, and over, and over again. There is one song in particular that struck a really bad chord with me!! Daddy don't touch me there.....sick!

We made a suggestion to change up the CDs daily. Not sure if it actually happened though.
    I have spent many a day at SSB and have never, ever, not even once heard this song you're talking about, let alone hearing the same cd over and over.

We heard everything from Bob Marley to Shaggy and a few other artists.

When we were there February/March it was played every day. Ask Jehneal and Samantha. I specifically remember Samantha reaching over and changing the song every time it came on. That one and Thank You Momma for the 9 months you carried me...

I know I'm not imagining hearing those songs!
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014

They also use an Ipod hooked up to the stereo