Default AN only resort...one can dream right?

We wish Couples would make an AN only resort. We love the couples "family" (staff), we love going to SSB. What would make it more complete would be the ability to wake up, leave your clothes in your room, go to breakfast, then spend the day at the pool/bars/beach au naturel! We've heard there are resorts that offer this experience, but wouldn't want to leave the Couples chain.....if only.....
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

I've looked at some of the other resorts you mention and researched them a bit. Some we won't ever go to because they are "lifestyle" resorts - and not the sort of lifestyle my wife and I want to participate in. There are a couple we might visit but they seem to be a bit higher priced and/or in locations that are less desirable to us. There are a couple in Jamaica that are either partially or wholly as you describe, but we haven't worked up the courage to go to them yet - we just love CSS and SSB too much! There have been rumors for years that the peninsula might be purchased and used for the AN end of CSS but I've never seen any real progress towards that happening. It is nice to dream though....

I'd heard the one resort we had thought of going to for a couple days in conjunction with the CSS trip might be closing, not just undergoing renovations....dreaming here again...but it would be awesome if Couples bought the resort and added it to their "family" of resorts. I agree, we aren't into the "lifestyle" either, so are hesitant to go to some of those resorts. There are some in Mexico, but not a place I really want to spend a 10 day vacation, and they are higher priced. Short of them making CSS all AN, the closest compromise would be them putting a block of rooms and restaurant on that peninsula and making a whole AN section of the resort.....anybody from Couples listening? LOL
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

There is currently one resort in Jamaica that fits this description and allows 24-hour nudity throughout the resort...we have been there, it is fine if being naked is the most important thing to you. However, the Couples resorts that we have been to have been much nicer than the resort in question.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by JW1 View Post
    There is currently one resort in Jamaica that fits this description and allows 24-hour nudity throughout the resort...we have been there, it is fine if being naked is the most important thing to you. However, the Couples resorts that we have been to have been much nicer than the resort in question.
    We really enjoyed the atmosphere at SSB. We've never been to any other resort...period. Our one trip to CSS and a couple "vanilla" cruises are the extent of our vacations. We love the staff we encountered at CSS, we enjoyed the food (way better than a cruise), we enjoyed the friendly people at SSB, can't say enough about our experience at CSS! We love CSS so much, don't think we will ever venture out to any other Couples resorts. Just in a PERFECT world, Couples would have a resort that was completely AN. We'd NEVER vacation anywhere else, LOL!

Did I mention we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CSS??? LOL

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

If you are fans of SSB make sure you check out this post if you haven't already: http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php/27377-For-SSB-Fans A private, secret FB group for SSB lovers!
    Last edited by michaelg; July 14th, 2014 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks, we're already fans of it!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

We would love a full AN resort also. We tried to book the resort that is under renovations, during the renovation period, so that didn't work out. We will be back to CSS and SSB in November but also prefer not to have to be dressed to get there. Clothes are so overrated for vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick Lisa View Post
    Clothes are so overrated for vacation!
    Agreed! We want a clothes free, kids free, stress free vacation!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick Lisa View Post
    We would love a full AN resort also. We tried to book the resort that is under renovations, during the renovation period, so that didn't work out. We will be back to CSS and SSB in November but also prefer not to have to be dressed to get there. Clothes are so overrated for vacation!
    Which resort are you referring to? If not the name what does it start/end with? We love CSS as well and would feel like we were cheating a bit by going elsewhere.

Well, It starts with N......and there is not an ending letter.....
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

We really like the Couples Resorts experience.
    Having a complete AN Couples Resort with all access to the resort, would be FANTASTIC!!!

Default How about AN managed weeks at CSS?

Quote Originally Posted by SDcouple09 View Post
    We really like the Couples Resorts experience.
    Having a complete AN Couples Resort with all access to the resort, would be FANTASTIC!!!
    I am wondering if CSS has an idea of the percentage of AN vs. "textile" guests at any given time? I am wondering if it would be worth them designating certain weeks every year as resort-wide AN weeks. Maybe every other week, or every third week, etc. These calendars could be published well in advance and guests simply chose the week they wanted to attend. In doing this, they may grab some market share from some of those resorts that do offer 100% AN. I agree with everyone so far that I would not want CSS to become a "lifestyle" resort. I enjoy the level of class that CSS retains, which I feel would be impacted if the place were to allow PDA.