Thread: 5 Days

Default 5 Days

My boyfriend and I are leaving Saturday morning for CSA!! Does anyone think it's worth getting the private car?

Quote Originally Posted by KandJ View Post
    My boyfriend and I are leaving Saturday morning for CSA!! Does anyone think it's worth getting the private car?
    no

Hey KandJ,
    We're a day behind you, we arrive at CSA Sunday.
    I don't think it's worth the private car, the shuttle is fine, and it's a good way to meet some other couples that will be at the resort.
    Cheers,
    Terri

Not unless you're a certified NASCAR or demolition derby driver! They drive on the "wrong" side of the road, by U.S. standards, and pretty radically-but it works well for them. Leave the driving to the Jamaican professionals!!

no on the private car...the shuttle is better, but for a treat, try the tim-air hopper flight to negril....well worth it.

NO on the car.....especially since you will probably be spending most of your time at the resort....also they are crazy drivers!

I would skip a private car. The shuttle is a nice experience! This will be our 3rd time back to CSA and we are actually looking into taking the Tim Air flight to the resort and take the shuttle back. Not sure yet though.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie