Default CTI for a first timer

Wife and I are going to CTI for the first time. Mainly there just to enjoy the activities and drinks.
    I've read some reviews of the restaurants and activities being full/booked etc.
    Any info from anyone who has recently gone or around this time of the year would be great appreciated? My wife is vegetarian, so don't want to have her get stuck eating the same thing night after night.

We're both certified divers, so diving a couple of days is big on our list, along with the catamaran cruise.
    We may check out the Dunns falls. Are there certain days the cruise ships aren't there? I read it gets very touristy and packed.

We're also thinking of going to the blue hole. We're there from July 20-25, so if anyone knows a good tour or want to join while we're there let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by mike096639 View Post
    Wife and I are going to CTI for the first time. Mainly there just to enjoy the activities and drinks.
    I've read some reviews of the restaurants and activities being full/booked etc.
    Any info from anyone who has recently gone or around this time of the year would be great appreciated? My wife is vegetarian, so don't want to have her get stuck eating the same thing night after night.

We're both certified divers, so diving a couple of days is big on our list, along with the catamaran cruise.
    We may check out the Dunns falls. Are there certain days the cruise ships aren't there? I read it gets very touristy and packed.

We're also thinking of going to the blue hole. We're there from July 20-25, so if anyone knows a good tour or want to join while we're there let us know.
    Y'all should not have much problem getting reservations to 8 Rivers or Bayside, but I advise you to make your reservations after you finish with check-in.
    July is not the "busy season", so getting into activites (cat cruise, diving & Dunn's) is usually not an issue.

Let the wait staff know of dietary concerns and they will get her plenty of great food.

I think the ships are in Ocho only 1 day a week (not sure which day..sorry) and the same goes for the port at Falmouth I believe.
    With a little bit of searching, I'm sure you can find the port dates.

Other excursions can be set-up with the outfit located across from the front desk.

Have fun.
    Kevin