Default First Time to Tower Isle....

We get married July 19,2014 (week and a half!!) and will be at Tower Isle July 20 - July 27. Was wondering if there are any major tips or insight anyone had to share to help us out our first time there? Thanks!!!

Congratulations!!

You will LOVE CTI, I know we did. I would have to say make sure you visit the SPA for a Couples Massage at least once. I usually do the hot stone or hot bamboo and hubby does the Swedish massage. You feel like a limp noodle when it is complete.

The food at the Asian restaurant was by far my favorite. eating out over the water was so romantic and peaceful, perfect ambiance for the evening.

Talk to the employees as they will make your stay even more eventful with their openness and willingness to share the Jamaican culture with you. The swim up bar is a blast in the afternoon with a group of people hanging around. OHHHH how I miss CTI!!

We are heading to Couples Negril August 22-31. It was another tough decision as to which resort we wanted to go to. I think next time we will do a split between CTI/CN!

Make your reservations for restaurants, cat cruise and whatever else you may be interested in doing when you get there. Try all the restaurants and all the soups. Relax and have a great time! Do try the island early in your trip.

Thank you guys!

Yes the Asian restaurant food is fabulous, that certainly was our favourite and went
    there on 3 occasions during the week. Make sure that you reserve as it gets very busy.
    enjoy

Congrats! We honeymooned at CTI in Jan '13 and went back in Jan '14 becasue we love it so much. I would recommend eating at 8 Rivers as much as possible, the Cat Cruise, and trying out the Island early in your trip. Our only regret about the Island is that we did not try it sooner!