Default Club Mobay Question

Hi Everyone,

We've done the Departure Service the first year it was offered and purchased our tickets at CSA. Now we are considering the Arrival Service for Saturday Aug.16th. There are 5 flights scheduled on a Saturday at around our time. We were on the Mobay website and saw the application but nowhere to pay for it. I read that someone will email us or call. Is that when you give them a credit card? We were a little confused about the process.

Thanks in advance!
    CSA-37 more days!! Woo Hoo!

Ginny

I'd just call couples. They can take care of this for you.

reservations@vipattractions.com is the e mail I used to request a reservation. I paid through Couples reservations. However from my understanding if you use that e mail it will take care of everything for you.

Did you book through the Couples website? Have you received any trip confirmation type emails from them? If so...ours had links on each one to add extras (Club Mobay, TimAir, Excursions etc.) to an existing reservation. Maybe try that way??

What web site are you guys using to see when flights are coming in?
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

We're arriving on the 21st, a Thursday, but have 9 flights arriving within the 60 minutes prior to our landing, so we're also wondering how long we will be standing in line and if it's worth the cost of Club Mobay arrival service or not. Anyone have any experience with the flight that comes in from Charlotte at 1:27?

We've already booked the departure lounge just because we don't want the all-inclusive treatment to stop and they get you to the airport so early with hours to kill. Highly recommend it at only $30 per person, but not sure if the arrival is worth it since we know we'll be whisked away to the resort within 30 minutes of getting to the Couples lounge. To us it's not the lounge we'd use, but the time savings if it's significant enough.

Call the number on the Mobay website. They are very easy to work with and will either take your credit information on the phone or there is a form for you to fill out.

Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    What web site are you guys using to see when flights are coming in?
    River- im sure there is a more detailed list- but i use www.mbjairport.com myself.

I used the link to vip attractions that has been provided above. They called me a day or two later to take the payment over the phone and confirm all the details. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman799 View Post
    We're arriving on the 21st, a Thursday, but have 9 flights arriving within the 60 minutes prior to our landing,

Sandman, if 9 full flights land just prior to you landing I would absolutely recommend using Club MoBay. You COULD be in line for 2-4 hours. We were once - but never again! We use Club MoBay even if there are only a couple of flights because even saving 30 minutes is worth it to us!

Van,

We use the arrival service every trip. Granted we come in on a Saturday but it should get you through to the couples lounge in about 10 minutes. 9 flights sounds like a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Sylvia View Post
    River- im sure there is a more detailed list- but i use www.mbjairport.com myself.
    There is an App for Iphone called Flightstats which is very good and you can use it for travel information and flight arrivals in the USA as well. Pretty accurate.

We are coming back to CSA on July 28th yay! We are using Mobay for arrival and it's our first time but any time extra at couples is worth it. My question is if we use it for the departure does that give us any extra time at the resort as far as getting to leave later? Our flight back home is at 1:40 and wanted to know what time we would have to leave couples with Mobay and without. We hate leaving couples and want as much time as possible. It's so hard leaving!!!!

Thanks for all your advice!

We emailed them and are now confirmed for the Arrival service on Aug. 16th!!! Can't wait...30 days and counting! Trip #4 to CSA soon come...

I tried to use the app and the website and I think that I am not sure of what I am doing because I can't figure out how to look at a future date. It always goes back to the current date. Is there a way to look at how many flights will be arriving at the same time as mine a head of time so I can book Club Mobay a head of time if needed, and if so, how do I do it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica06 View Post
    I tried to use the app and the website and I think that I am not sure of what I am doing because I can't figure out how to look at a future date. It always goes back to the current date. Is there a way to look at how many flights will be arriving at the same time as mine a head of time so I can book Club Mobay a head of time if needed, and if so, how do I do it? Thanks!
    jamaica06 I replied to another poster about this a few days ago, here is my reply:
    I haven't seen or read about an advanced schedule for arrivals. You could check the schedule for the day you will be arriving, so if you arrive on a Tuesday say... check on a Tuesday. It will give you a good idea on what your day of travel will look like. I copied a whole weeks worth of flights into a spreadsheet and compared it with the following weeks flights...there was little or no change for each day of the week. The schedule won't change much at all from week to week. Month to month might be a different story. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mileybear View Post
    We are coming back to CSA on July 28th yay! We are using Mobay for arrival and it's our first time but any time extra at couples is worth it. My question is if we use it for the departure does that give us any extra time at the resort as far as getting to leave later? Our flight back home is at 1:40 and wanted to know what time we would have to leave couples with Mobay and without. We hate leaving couples and want as much time as possible. It's so hard leaving!!!!
    Mileybear,

They like you to be at the airport three hours prior to any international flight, so if you have a 90 min ride to the airport, you'd be leaving at about 9:10 am if not earlier. I've heard they will allow you to take a later shuttle, but will make you sign a waiver so they're not responsible if you miss your flight. I don't think having admission to Club Mobay changes when they would want you to leave the resort or allow you to get on a later shuttle without signing a waiver. It's true you wouldn't have the same delays so I understand why you wouldn't need to arrive as early but since you already have Club Mobay, I'd recommend just going when the Shuttle normally leaves and spend the extra time in the lounge. It's comfortable, and the free food and drinks just keep coming. It's a nice way to extend the all-inclusive treatment as long as possible, and for $30 per person well worth it. You'd spend that much in any other airport bar or restaurant anyway.