Default CSS is booked Feb 8th ~tell me all about it ~

Hi ya'll. We are so excited to have booked our first couples vacation. CSS is our destination arriving Feb 8th for 1 week. We are in our mid 40's and are not ones to lie around a beach all day, so I'm wondering what everyone else does

We like to snorkel, take nice walks, see different things, etc.

What time do the bars close at the hotel?
    Most nights we are in bed by midnight and up bright and early. Well...me, earlier than my husband.

Has anyone done any of the excursions other than Dunns River Falls? I'm interested in knowing what you did and what you liked.

See you in Feb

Several stays in Ocho, the falls are fun, we did the atv/falls tour another time, shopping in town, Margaritaville several times.

after sitting in the sun drinking all day, you are usually tired by midnight. The balloon bar was dead early one night but rocking late another night. A wedding party was there and we kept it open late.

We did an all day excursion to Port Antonio, Boston Bay, Somerset Falls, and The Blue Lagoon, the highlights were driving past Trident Castle, seeing where Cocktail was filmed, an eating at Boston Bay where jerk originated. It was a grueling all day trip on mostly dirt roads, but an adventure I will not soon forget.

Hi Molly - we were at CSS this past January and loved it. We snorkeled every day (sometimes twice). I also did the resort scuba dive, which took up an entire morning. We did an off-site excursion to a jerk seasoning factory - the factory may not be open, but I do recommend driving through the beautiful Fern Gully. The concierge can arrange for a driver for you.

The beach bar was frequently open until the wee hours of the morning. After spending all day in the sun, I don't think we made it past midnight any night. I am a Type A personality, and once I relax (this takes a day or two), I am just fine with swimming, eating, drinking, and reading a couple of good books. Not to mention spending some quality time with my hubby.