Default CSA Lover Going to CTI

My husband and I have been to CSA twice and CN once and absolutely love CSA!! We normally go for a nice long vaca, but this time we are going for 4 nights only since we had twins about a year ago and I can't stand to be away too long.

I booked CTI this time to give it a try and because for the shorter trip the CSA prices were through the roof. Am I going to be disappointed compared to CSA? I'm starting to get the feeling that the draw is all around the AN island. I know the beach won't be the same, but does it still have the couples feel I know and love?

You will love CTI !! We have been to CSA 3 times and CTI once and going back to CTI this August. We still love CSA for different reasons and hope to go back there too. And, no, to your question about the AN island. Many people who go to CTI love it for the fact it is smaller. The beach is plenty big enough!! My husband dives also, and he goes every day. He loved it at both places. You do not have to go to the island and many people who go to CTI don't. The swim up bar is a blast and larger than CSA. The main pool is larger at CTI and located by the beach bar and another restaurant just steps away. The restaurants are just as good. I keep hearing people say CSA has more choices for restaurants than CTI, WE DON'T THINK SO! There are as many choices as at CSA. Just go and see for yourself. Have a blast!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    You will love CTI !!
    That's not necessarily true. For many it is, but not for us. We love CN and CSA and really like CSS, but didn't care for CTI at all. Just go with an open mind and don't expect it to be like CN or CSA. Compared to CTI, CN and CSA are almost exactly alike. CTI is completely different, except for the staff, food, activities and entertainment. It's the resort itself that's just not the Jamaican type resort we fell in love with.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

There is so much more to CTI than the island. The staff is amazing. If you have a ocean room you are right above the beach or pool looking to the ocean
    The spa is one of the best in the Caribbean. If you are so inclined, do a power walk with the guide. You get to see some 8 the real Jamaica. Enjoy the beach with no vendors or boats zipping in and out except for the resort boats. No other resorts near by.

We have been to CSA 7 times and tried CTI last fall for a long weekend. It has a totally different vibe and we liked the change. We are beach people and the beach at CTI is small and a bit rocky at one end. Eight Rivers is our favorite restaurant out of the two resorts. The grounds at CTI are more compact and has more of a hotel feel. The spa at CTI is very good.

Life is good

You're doing the right thing by giving it a try and trying for a short trip. You will have a great time. We have been to all of the Couples Resorts more than once and love CTI.