Default Feeling overwhelmed with choices

We are getting married at Tower Isle in February. We are going to have 12 to 14 people there. We are trying to figure out which package to get and which add ons. I feel overwhelmed right now. Pictures are one of the most important things to me. What did you do? Or what would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend an outside photographer if wedding photos are the most important to you. That was my biggest issue too, we used an outside photographer and have no doubt that it was the best decision for us! Feel free to email me with any questions! jsego@qepi.com

Married at CSA this year. I did the free One Love package and used the resort photographer. I wish you were going to CSA. It was perfect!! I did not upgrade one single thing and have no regrets. Congrats !! Getting married in beautiful JA will make it worth everything!

Amy, try not to stress! Couples wedding coordinators are real pros. We got married 10 years ago at CSA and renewed our vows in April. They really take care of you and I'm positive the ladies at Tower Isle are awesome too. It was just us at both of our ceremonies and this last time I upgraded my bouquet (gorgeous! ) but pics we're not as important so we only got 12(resort photography).
    If it was me and we were having guests, I'd have a reception with cocktails and snacks on the beach or at Cti,on the lawn with maybe a mento band or something. You can eat at the restaurant later. There are so many options for sure but you made a great choice choosing couples and it will be the best ever. Btw my upgraded bouquet was about $90. I have a couple of pics on my Facebook page if you're interested at Sara Brainard Clemons

Amynicole when are you two going to be at CTI? When is your wedding?

I booked an outside photographer. Look her up and find her page on Facebook - her work is AMAZING. The resort does charge a $500 vendor fee, but she puts that in with her prices. I really just don't think the resort photography compares to her work. Best wishes to you!!

We went with an outside photographer as I wanted a ton of photos to bring home and it was worth every penny. Don't get me wrong the resort also took photos and we bought a few as they were excellently done as well but we wanted a disc with LOTS and what we got was approx. 350 photos and a beautiful video of the service for a very reasonable price. Just email me if you would like to know who we used or see a few samples of her photos erinmrogers@hotmail.com
    You are in good hands with Couples taking care of things so just relax and enjoy!
    soon to be Mrs. Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ColzAnne View Post
    I booked an outside photographer. Look her up and find her page on Facebook - her work is AMAZING. The resort does charge a $500 vendor fee, but she puts that in with her prices. I really just don't think the resort photography compares to her work. Best wishes to you!!
    WOW! What outside vendor did you use? I love that they included the vendor fee. Did you stay on property? Do you have any pics as examples?

Good details!!I am willing to know more about this outside vendor which is affordable. Can you share her photographic work which showed her calliber clearly. Best to know her expertise, share her facebook page where you saw those pictures or you can send on hallsuzan12@gmail.com