Default Beach towels at CSA

I keep reading reviews and message board comments over on TA about there being a lack of beach towels available at CSA. None in the morning and when they finally show up they are gone quickly. I didn't experience this when I was there in May so I wonder what has happened since then.

I agree! I experienced no issues in the past however, this is something that concerns me after reading the same reviews. This is easily remedied and I hope CSA deals with this quickly and efficiently.

I am here currently and do not have an issue getting beach towels. The bring you towels daily as well as when they come in to turn down your bed they will ask you if you need more towels. In the morning in front of the Great House is a beach towel hut. You grab towels and return towels to this hut. Later in the day the towels are normally gone.

Its easy, exchange it when you are done for the day. Then when you get up, you have a freash one.

Quote Originally Posted by Randandbets View Post
    Its easy, exchange it when you are done for the day. Then when you get up, you have a freash one.
    Which can't be done if there are no towels left in the afternoon

We are at CSA right now also, no problem getting a new towel. The lovely person who does the turn down has been leaving fresh towels nightly. And you can find more on the beach by the swim up bar or water sports hut. Also if your across the street at the spa there are towels.