Hybrid View

Default Forever Yours Package

This package sounds pretty good. Has anyone ever ordered it? What kind of flowers in your room? Can you substitue wine for sparkling Wine at same cost? Is the private candle-lit dinner right on the beach? What food do you get with it? Is it worth the price and romantic? Do you need reservations for that part?

I haven't done that package, but I have had the dinner. You will need to make reservations and you will decide the dinner when you make the reservations. They have two different menus to choose from and if you want, you can change it up a bit. Depending on which resort you are at, you have different options of where you have the dinner. Yes, it is romantic and a wonderful experience.

As for the wine in your room, I'm sure you could request sparkling wine.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We did the Forever Yours package the first time we went to CSA almost 3 years ago. We were very happy with the package. The flowers were a mixed variety and I'm sure you can substitute the wine. We substituted for a non alcoholic drink and I think it was a grape juice or similar. You can see the flowers and bottle of juice here.

The dinner on the beach was AWESOME! We enjoyed it and yes we needed reservations.

I would definitely recommend the Forever Yours package.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

The dinner on the beach sounds beautiful, but aren't the bugs horrible then? We always need to use bug spray for the bonfire.

Quote Originally Posted by kybluehen View Post
    The dinner on the beach sounds beautiful, but aren't the bugs horrible then? We always need to use bug spray for the bonfire.
    If you are at CTI, bugs are not a problem. CSS has a few sand flies.
    Irie Mon