Default Which one? We think CSA.

We are getting ready to book. We are looking for the resort that has the most quiet private areas and laid back atmosphere. I know they all have activities throughout the day if we choose to join. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and just want to be romantic. For those who have been able to stay at more than 1 Couples Resort, I'd love your input before we book.

If you are getting the calling that CSA is it, then I would go to CSA.

All the resort are great. None of them are "animal house" like. All have quiet areas.

The right resort for you is the one that calls you.
    Irie Mon

CSA would be my last choice for you. Based on your stated "wants" I would recommend CSS first, CN or CTI second and CSA last.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Definitely CSA!

If you think CSA, then CSA it is....it called to you!! GO FOR IT
    Kristen

We have only stayed at CSA for the past few years but CSA called out to me first and that is what we went with...and it definitely lived up to my expectations! I say go with the one that called to you first and you can always try the other Couples resorts down the road.

We absolutely love CSA!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Mikel

Either CN or CSA will offer you that quiet and romantic spot. CN, being on Bloody Bay, might be considered a little more on the quiet side as you don't have as much beach traffic as does CSA on 7 Mile Beach.

Look at as many pictures of the resorts as you can find and let them speak out to you. One of the resorts will capture your heart.

I say sans souci, it has tons of little private places and is so romantic. A little different than being on the main beach at csa.

We went to CSA for our 20th in March and had a great time. Very romantic,I am not sure about the private areas. We had romantic dinners but we also made some friends that we are still in touch with. I do think it is what you make of it. There was plenty going on but it never bothered us when we wanted to be alone. The beach is NOT private and very busy so if that is what you are looking for one of the other couples resorts might be better. We did LOVE CSA and it is the only place we have ever been that my wife said she would leave for in the morning if I said go.

Thanks for everyones input. Im still looking through pictures to decide! But CSA was the first one to call! Hmmmm...

Go for the one you choose. Honestly you cannot go wrong with any of them. If you want the best beach, CSA is the one for you.

I'm of the school that says go with the resort which called out to you, and it appears CSA was the one.

If you're seeking info on two stays within the same trip, just keep in mind that if you opt for either CTI or CSS as your second resort, there will be a fairly long time spent on the road during your transfer, being that Negril and Ocho Rios are on opposites sides of Mobay airport. As long as you're cool with that, then my take would be to go for it. This is what we did, altho our two resorts are CTI and CN.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    We are getting ready to book. We are looking for the resort that has the most quiet private areas and laid back atmosphere. I know they all have activities throughout the day if we choose to join. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and just want to be romantic. For those who have been able to stay at more than 1 Couples Resort, I'd love your input before we book.
    If CSA is calling to you then go with it!! We have not been there but will, to be fair, be headed there in April 2010.

We have been to CSS and CTI and believe that if you're looking for a romantic atmosphere with private beach, not public, a laid back atmosphere and places right on the property to explore... then CSS is the place to go!! You can adventure into the lush tropical jungle surrounding, lay in a hammock and listen to the tree frogs or relax on the beach and feel that you and your spouse are alone in paradise. But don't take my word for it...check out these pictures and see what you think http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. Ultimately, the choice is yours. I am sure that whichever Couples resort you find yourself staying at will allow you to celebrate that special day.

Happy 20th Anniversary!!

Bart & Bug

Thanks so much for the redirection to keep looking at pictures, pictures, pictures! The only reason I was "if-ie" on CSA was the rooms! But I like everything about CSS! I like the rooms and the rest!! The private beach is a sell too! I'm so excited to try CSS! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Mikel,

You're welcome. Friends of ours have been to CSA and loved it. They have also been to CSS and felt it was more private and romantic. As we haven't been to CSA we can't make these comparisons but hope to after April. We're glad the pictures helped. Rather than try to push a resort we like, we feel it best to give pictures to allow the couple to choose the resort that fits their desires. Something about one of the resorts will always call out to you more strongly than the rest.

Again, Happy Anniversary!!!

Bart & Bug

I know this makes us the odd couple but having been both to CSS and CSA we found CSA the more romantic. CSS is beautiful and full of secluded spots but we found the tropical feel of CSA exactly what we were hoping for our wedding. We also enjoyed the long walks on the beach early in the morning and the opportunity to meet with the people of Negril simply by walking down the beach to the restaurants and bars. We found these adventures together to be romantic. CSA is bigger but it had less of a hotel feel to us. I do agree with everyone else though, you can not go wrong with Couples, no matter which resort you choose.