Thread: Fitted Sheets

Default Fitted Sheets

Can anyone tell us if Couples has fitted sheets now?

On previous trips they did not and the bottom sheet never covered the mattress-yuck!! Plus the sheets never stayed tucked in.

They did at CTI in July. No problems with the sheets coming off.
    Irie Mon

Nope. No fitted sheets. You'll find this is very common in hotels. (both Jamaica and the US.) Most of them do not have fitted sheets at all. Too hard to keep track when making up the beds.

good question...we were wondering the same thing....we were considering taking something to attach to the sheet under the matress like a bungie....

Anyone know about CSA? That's our next trip. Do we need to bring our own fitted sheet?

Can't remember if the sheets were fitted or not at CSA but I do remember we didn't have any problems with them.

No fitted sheets but the sheets are finally now longer and cover the mattress.

No fitted sheets at CSA. I so wish they did have them as it is annoying when the sheet bunches and comes loose.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

The sheets get washed so often that the elastic would wear out very quickly...that's another reason why most hotels use flats, beisdes that it's simpler to have just one type of sheet

Not a big deal really

Can't speak for CSA, but this year at CN was the first time we did not have a problem with the sheets coming off. I have to assume that they must have gotten longer sheets so now that is not a problem.

as my grandmother used to tell us kids
    if the sheets aren't coming loose you just arent doing it right

Ours are fitted and still seem to come loose. we must really be "doin it" right!!
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

Default CSA help if you really know this

Really am trying to find out if we need to buy and bring our own bottom sheets for the bed. Our last trip to CSA neither of us slept good the entire week because the sheet did not cover the mattress or stay tucked in.

Please no jokes or funny stuff - just want an honest answer

Quote Originally Posted by atthebeach View Post
    Really am trying to find out if we need to buy and bring our own bottom sheets for the bed. Our last trip to CSA neither of us slept good the entire week because the sheet did not cover the mattress or stay tucked in.

Please no jokes or funny stuff - just want an honest answer
    as it seem this is very important to you why ask ? simply pack what you think you will need to make your stay a wonderful experience... what if 99% of the responses say the sheets are fine, you get there and for 7 night the sheets are not to your spec?
    as my grandfather always said inspect what you expect ...

king size sheet set would be kinda of heavy for luggage I think, but
    I understand, am a bit of "princess and the pea" myself

If you do buy and bring your own sheets - please consider gifting them to someone local when you leave Jamaica.

Most of the Jamaican homes I've been in have King Sized beds , not as much for luxury as for family style sleeping ( kids & parents , kids & grandma ) - Something that is wrongly frowned upon in the USA