Default dec3rd-12th to negril.."Tim Air" anyone else?

we are arriving in Mobay @12:30pm on the 3rd of dec. and taking Tim Air to negril. just checking to see if anyone else would like to share the flight to save a few bucks. we return to mo-bay on the 12th leaving negril at 1:15pm. it costs $100. per person each way, but gets a bit cheaper if more are on the flight.

I've tried this a couple of times, and it's really really hard to find anyone else that is arriving at the same time as you (or willing to wait) who wants to share the flight.

I wish you good luck in your endeavor, though.

I have already booked the NEG - MBJ return flight for the 12th as well. However we have a 1:50PM MBJ outbound flight. Our TimAir flight will be earlier than yours and I doubt you wanna hitch a ride with us a couple hours earlier.

When I originally researched TimAir, we were going to be a party of four. Our friends backed out after the economy forced a gap in employment. The price per person was not dramatically different for a party of four versus a party of two.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

thanks NeedBlueWater..i really didnt think we would find anyone else....maybe if we meet someone on our flight from charlotte to mo-bay....51 more sleeps til paradise....soon come

We'll be on the same flight with you from Charlotte on the 3rd (we're flying there from CT). I wish I could talk my husband into taking the plane. I hear it's a beautiful sight. He just won't do it. Have fun, though.

Tammy

tammye - keep working on him - it's a great experience!!! My husband did not want to fly the first 2 times we went to CN - too expensive. Last year I had heard that there was a lot of construction going on in Mobay and it was causing some travel delays so my husband reluctantly decided to let me book Timair one way. Well - once we got to CN he had me call and set up our departure flight!! It's a bit expensive but we really enjoyed it! We will do it again!

tammy,
    you dont have to decide until you land in jamaica. we already have the flight reserved. 14 minute flight to negril....soon come mon

kevin & susanna

Default Arrival on December 3rd

Hello! We are arriving on December 3rd, but we are departing on December 10th. However, We are not staying at Couples Negril. We are staying at Couple Swept Away. Our flight arrives from Atlanta, GA at 12:38p.m. How much is the discount? Do you know if transportation is available to CSA? We would not be able to do the return flight, but we may be interested in the flight out.. Thanks! Phil & Jenny

If you plan on taking TimAir to save time (as apposed to just treating it like a leisurely excursion) you should consider a couple of things that might slow you down.

If you do not reserve a flight ahead of time, you might have to wait while TimAir prepares a plane for you. They might have to fuel it up, file a flight plan, etc.

Also, Couples will pick you up at the Negril airport, but again, you might have to wait for them to arrive. You can request that transfer at the Couples Lounge at MBJ. I think you should check in at the Couples Lounge anyway so that they know you are on the island. The other alternative is to take a route taxi from the Negril airport to the resort. There will be taxis waiting and will cost around US$10 plus tip. Verify the price before you get into the taxi.

I believe that the price on the TimAir flight only dropped about US$10 per person when the booking went from two people to four. Not a significant savings in my opinion. Of course, that would pay for the taxi service.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=