Default YS Falls and Pelican Bar

We were looking to book a trip to YS Falls and the Pelican Bar through "negrilonestop.com" during our trip to CN December 31, 2009 through January 6, 2010. Has any one taken any of their tours? If yes, how were they and how was the tour?

We did our south coast adventure to take in the Black River Safari, Pelican Bar and YS Falls and had a great time.

It is about a 2 hour+ ride to get down there so make a day of your adventure. I would save YS Falls for last as it is a nice cool refreshing stop.

I can't comment on the off resort tour service mentioned as we used another source for ours. If you want the information on that service drop me an email RDYJMJM@YAHOO.COM and I'll send it to you.

My suggestion is to try and get a group of people to do the tour. It will save you a few $$.

We used the same folks that Rdyjmjm is referring to, and we all love them, so much we used them the following year for Mayfield Falls. Drop one of us a line if you would like information.

You will love this excursion, the Falls are beautiful and The Pelican Bar, well, it is not everyday you can go to a bar on stilts on a sandbar in the ocean....... mzambo1722 @ wide open west dot com

Here are a few pic's to get you excited.

Marie
    Last edited by Mzambo; October 27th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.

Can. Not. Wait.

We will be at CSA from 10/24 to 10/2 and are interested in doing a day trip to YS Falls and the Pelican Bar - are there any other interested people out there for maybe that Thursday or Friday? (the 29/30th)