Default Romance Rewards query

Sadly, we are unlikely to make it to CTI in 2010.

Can anyone tell me if the Rewards Points have an expiry date. At the moment we are on Passionate level and I would hate to lose our benefits. We were at CSS March 2009.

We will definitely be there in 2011 - nothing is going to stop that trip!!

Anyone know the anwer?

From the RR Terms and Conditions Page:

Romance Rewards benefit levels are maintained provided member stays at a participating Couples Resort at least 7 nights during the course of five consecutive calendar years. Failure to stay at least 7 nights during the course of five consecutive calendar years will result in member account being dropped to the next lower level. All member benefits will expire if there is no activity within five calendar years.

Hope this helps.
    Vee

I'm bringing this post back up, as in the recent thread about whether we need a Romance Reward card or not, Randymon posted a link to the Romance Reward information. On that link, I noted it still says you have to return in 2 calendar years to maintain your level. I was remembering it got changed to a longer period of time, so I just wanted to verify that it really is 5 years. Am I just missing that info when I'm looking on that page, or does it still really say 2 years?

It was extended to 5 years
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by faraway View Post
    Sadly, we are unlikely to make it to CTI in 2010.

Can anyone tell me if the Rewards Points have an expiry date. At the moment we are on Passionate level and I would hate to lose our benefits. We were at CSS March 2009.

We will definitely be there in 2011 - nothing is going to stop that trip!!

Anyone know the anwer?
    We're going to miss you guys! But you have five years to maintain your level so you should be good to go! We have already booked a CTI/CSA split for 2011 - CTI from April 12-17 so hopefully we'll see you there!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015