View Poll Results: Which Resort has great food, ambiance, romance, and are near the Bob Marley Tours?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negril

2 13.33%
  • San Souci

10 66.67%
  • Swept Away

5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Visiting Couples and Jamaica for the 1st time

Hello All,

My husband and I are celebrating out anniversary in December and we are going to visit Jamaica and Couples Resort for the 1st time. I have read several posts about which hotel is the best...and mostly saw PC answers. I am looking for GREAT food (love jerk chicken), nice ambiance (my room decor matters...we just left Wynn in Vegas last week), and a fun and relaxing environment depending on our mood. We're in our early 30s and looking forward to a lot of romance and "relighting" the flame. LOL.

1. I love the fact that Negril has hammocks in the room - do any of the other resorts have that?

2. My husband is a Bob Marley fan and I am sure he'd like to visit his home, etc.; do we have to stay near Ocho Rios to see this tour?

Please tell me honestly, I'm sure ALL the resorts are great, but which one will better suit our needs.

Thanks in advance. I'm totally excited to hear back from you all!

Patrice

You forgot the resort CTI. It is all new and has a nice ambiance.

Food, they all have great food.

You can stay at any of the resorts and get to Nine Mile. Ocho Rio is closer.

Also, only certain rooms have hammocks, At CSA it is the atrium room, but they do not have a TV or mini bar. At CN it is the Garden Suite and Beachfront Suite.
    Irie Mon

None of the Couples Resorts has accomodations that can be compared to Wynn in Las Vegas. You won't find marble & glitz....nothing fancy schmancy. What you WILL find is comfortable, clean rooms with a laid back Jamaican vibe. Please don't set yourself up to be disappointed. CSS has the nicest rooms of all the Couples Resorts (IMO). They are all suites. CSS is also closer to Nine Mile.