Default Repeaters Dinner at CN

Ok...I have a different question. We are going back to CN for our 4th time. We have friends coming with us for 5 days. Tom and I are staying for 12. They will be there from Saturday to Thursday. Now, here is my problem. We would like to do the catamaran cruise with them, but the only night that we can do it for all 4 of us is on Monday night. Same night as the repeaters dinner. Can I skip the first Monday night and go on the following Monday night instead? Has anyone ever run into this problem? I do NOT want to miss the Repeaters Dinner! And I really don't want to have to choose between the two! I am thinking my friends are going to be disappointed...LOL.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I don't see why you couldn't. I'd just tell them at the desk when you get your invitation. Hope your trip is amazing!!!
    Kristen

The cruise is back well before dinner starts.

You can absolutely go to the Repeaters Dinner of your choice. But let me tell you that the last time we were at CN, we went on the catamaran cruise and made it back for the Repeaters dinner that same night.

Deet1114

I don't see any reason why you can't. The requirements to attend the Repeaters Dinner is that you are a repeat Couples guest. You do qualify. It doesn't say that you can only attend one dinner during a long period stay so it is possible that you could attend each repeaters dinner while you are there.

If you have any problems arranging the change in night talk to Ms Karen Lanigan and she will take care of things for you. She likes taking care of her guests.

Default Another question about Repeaters Dinner at CN

We will be arriving at CN on October 26 a Monday afternoon, this is our 2nd time at CN. The repeaters dinner is that evening. Will we have time to register for the repeaters dinner the afternoon we get there?

JCL-LLL, because you are arriving in the afternoon, I would contact the resort ahead of time to make sure you are on the list for dinner that night.

Quote Originally Posted by JCL-LLL View Post
    We will be arriving at CN on October 26 a Monday afternoon, this is our 2nd time at CN. The repeaters dinner is that evening. Will we have time to register for the repeaters dinner the afternoon we get there?

You can register at checkin. No worries.

RDYJMJM:

Unfortunately, it does say that you can only attend one Repeat Guest dinner. It's mentioned under "Romance Rewards--Reward Levels" in fine print: "One invitation per stay".

Question: If we are at CN on a Monday, and move to CSS on Wednesday, can we go to a Repeaters Dinner at each resort, since the dinner at CSS is on Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by Liz/David View Post
    RDYJMJM:

Unfortunately, it does say that you can only attend one Repeat Guest dinner. It's mentioned under "Romance Rewards--Reward Levels" in fine print: "One invitation per stay".
    what is the penalty if you attend more then one during your stay

We did last December.

On the invitation to the Repeater's Dinner it does say one dinner per visit. The catamaran gets back around 6. They had the cocktail hour at 7. You should make it back in time. I wouldn't count on going on the catamaran for sure. We just returned and there were thunderstorms a few nights that we tried to do the catamaran. They still go out, but we didn't feel safe being out in the storms.