Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

OMG that is one scary creature! And so is the pumpkin. Captain...did you go to the game or just tailgate the whole time?

Tail-Gate and game and it was so cool to be there. We need a new stadium... Bad! Did I mention that we won and then they lost the next week too to a winless team? Ouch!

Well we are approaching 3 weeks before the get-together. Who else is planning on coming? It would be nice to put some faces to our Couples neighbors, so here are my GF Leatha and I from Blaine MN (on the left), along with Jeff & Gail (jgcranch) from LaCrosse WI, who will also be there on Dec. 4-5.

Attachment 3066

We hope some of you can join us!
    Last edited by jamaican_junkie; February 23rd, 2010 at 03:57 AM.

Hey...I just found a great book that will please both Packer and Viking fans. Just flip it to the desired side!

Attachment 3220

We'll see some of you in a couple weeks!

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; February 27th, 2010 at 02:53 PM.

CaptainDiet, check out the "meet-up" thread for a reply. Sorry we can't join you guys at the mall. Sounds like fun. We have our office Christmas party. Amazing how "couples" makes "family" out of everyone. Looking forward to a new adventure at CTI in March. Hopefully I will not be thinking about missing CN while I'm there because I really like CN. Maybe CTI will be the new favorite. Never know until you try I'm told.
    If anyone has any info on the horseback riding ofered there please let me know.
    Karin (and Jim)

Default All you Vik-Queen Fans

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Favre...4 TD passes and no interceptions.

Yeah...the cheeseheads stayed quiet alright.

That's gotta really hurt!
    Attachment 2887
    Perhaps you don't remember (or don't know) how absolutely PATHETIC Favre was the last couple of years when he had to play in cold weather!! He was like a little baby that didn't want to get away from the sideline heater!!

You have a dome....just hope you don't have to leave it in December for a playoff game in snow/cold!!!

Wow...such hostility! We better all get together and sing Kumbaya or something!

Hmmm...I know that the Vikings have gotten a few Packers cast-offs (Sharper, Longwell, Favre), but have the Packers ever had an ex-Viking?

And think about this...Favre wants another superbowl ring, so maybe you Cheeseheads should cheer for Favre to lead the Vikings to a superbowl victory so that he can finally retire and stop tormenting the Packers in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Wow...such hostility! We better all get together and sing Kumbaya or something!

Hmmm...I know that the Vikings have gotten a few Packers cast-offs (Sharper, Longwell, Favre), but have the Packers ever had an ex-Viking?

And think about this...Favre wants another superbowl ring, so maybe you Cheeseheads should cheer for Favre to lead the Vikings to a superbowl victory so that he can finally retire and stop tormenting the Packers in the future.
    No hositility what-so-ever, must have to be a Vik-queen fan to read that into it. Simply stating fact my friend...don't think so, watch the tapes!!! Oh....and I would LOVE to see Favre get one more SB ring. KUMBAYA!!!

Hey speed...the way its shaping out, the Vikes will be either at the Metrodome or at the Saints dome for the conference playoffs and then its Miami for the Super Bowl.

NO WORRIES MON!

Default CSS in December

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    Nice thought, but on December 5th we will be flying out of your Minneapolis airport at 5:30 for CSS. See, I agree, Cold December's that is why we leave Wisconsin then. (Also, because of a second job I can't go in Janurary or February)

As far as the Wisconsin "F" word goes. You can keep him. He'll probably retire again next year. I was hearing stories even before he left that he really isn't the "kind, generous person" he pretends to be. He also has been fading by the end of the year. Of course he at least has pretty good protection now.
    Lindad
    We also will be in SCC but on the 8th From Brrrr Minnesota

Hey Junk~ It looks like will not be able to make the gathering. There is too much hockey stuff(Party)going on after the game. Can't afford a Dewey in an attempt to make the trip over. I will watch for other possible gatherings otherwise we look forward to meeting you at CTI on the 19th. Thanks again for all you have done and your sense of humor.

Go VIKES!

We won't be able to make this one either. I've got a cold. I'll watch for the next one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2