Default Shuttle to The Jungle

51 days to CSA. 8th trip to Jamaica but first visit to couples. How is the shuttle to The Jungle handled? (Days and times) How do you get picked up when you are ready to return to the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by momanny View Post
    51 days to CSA. 8th trip to Jamaica but first visit to couples. How is the shuttle to The Jungle handled? (Days and times) How do you get picked up when you are ready to return to the resort.
    pretty sure the jungle like ricks will pick you up normally you are on your own to get back .. i do not belive couples provides a shuttle to this location worst case it will run you 5-10 bux for a cab.. thursday night may be your best bet if you want a good club experience you may want to inquire at negril.com... i doubt many folks who go to csa venture to the jungle

The following is on the message board FAQ's: "CSA—The resort quiets down around 11:30. The main bar (located in the main dining room) stays open until the last person leaves! The resort also offers a shuttle to The Jungle Night club several times a week, and offers you a chance to see the "true" Jamaican culture. If you can, exchange American Dollars at the CSA front desk before you leave, as it is hard to keep track of the exchange rate and how much you spend at the night club (They exchange US dollars when you buy a drink, meaning they give you back Jamaican money). The drinks are about $5, and are STRONG! There are also additional beach clubs, such as Alfred's and Da Buss. Margaritaville is enjoyable for many, but has been reported to be VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!! " I was just wondering how the return trip is handled.

Quote Originally Posted by momanny View Post
    The following is on the message board FAQ's: "CSA—The resort quiets down around 11:30. The main bar (located in the main dining room) stays open until the last person leaves! The resort also offers a shuttle to The Jungle Night club several times a week, and offers you a chance to see the "true" Jamaican culture. If you can, exchange American Dollars at the CSA front desk before you leave, as it is hard to keep track of the exchange rate and how much you spend at the night club (They exchange US dollars when you buy a drink, meaning they give you back Jamaican money). The drinks are about $5, and are STRONG! There are also additional beach clubs, such as Alfred's and Da Buss. Margaritaville is enjoyable for many, but has been reported to be VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!! " I was just wondering how the return trip is handled.
    there you go the power of "Search" lol.... i would have lost a bet didnt know CSA provided a shuttle very cool indeed

Default The Jungle

We are staying at CN and have looked at Trip Advisor and want to go to The Jungle on a Thursday night. Does CN offer a shuttle bus?