Default Any wiggle room on the Honeymoon 30 day rule??

My fiance (finally!!!) and I have decided that we would like to return to CN for our honeymoon, since we had such a fantastic time on vacation last May. But unfortunately, I work as a resident physician, and therefore my time off is super limited. Because of that we are getting married in September, but I won't have another week off until November when we plan on taking our honeymoon. Of course this is way past the 30 day mark we need to get the honeymoon perks
    And I totally understand why couples needs to have rules and time limits, but I was wondering if there is ever any wiggle room on that policy, we'll certainly have a marriage liscence
    Anybody else run into this issue? I suppose at least we'll have the repeater perks to look forward too
    Thanks!
    Shel

Call the Couples 1-800 number and explain your case. They may accept the delay.
    Last edited by jon1963; October 13th, 2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Irie Mon

My advice? Ask. It can't hurt and you just never know. You're only a few weeks past the 30 day mark and it's not like you're trying to have your honeymoon two years later. That being said, I would go in with the mindset: "If I get the perks, great. If not, I'll still enjoy myself." Since the rule IS 30 days, and you are past it, they don't HAVE to give it to you. And you WILL have the repeater's perks which are fabulous.

Since you are return guests register for the Romance Rewards and request credit for your previous stay. You will get many of the same perks for being repeaters.

Amy

If you are a doctor I bet the Issa Trust could use some help on their annual medical mission.
    nobody's favorite poster

I hope that they can allow you the wiggle room, but I don't think so. I remember reading a post on here last year or the year before about this same question. And if I remember correctly the answer was no they could not allow any "wiggle" room because where do you draw the line. 35 days, 40, 60, 90. And you know people here on the MB, if there is wiggle room for one they everyone wants.

But is you are a member of RR then some of the perks you get as a honeymooner you get as a repeat guest.

I know we won't miss out on a whole lot not getting the honeymoon perks.... but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask Thanks for all of the replies!

I would love to get involved with the Issa Trust... I'm actually a Pediatrics resident... I may have to do some information seeking, thanks for the heads up!

Default Shel - Ped Resident

Hi Shel,

If you are a third year resident,and interested in a possible pediatric medical rotation program in Jamaica, please feel free to contact me at dbpollard2003@yahoo.com.
    Diane Pollard, Vice President
    Issa Trust Foundation.

My husband and I just returned from CSA. We got married 7 months ago and and considered this trip to be our honeymoon. When we checked in we checked on the paperwork that it was our honeymoon. They didn't ask how long we had been married or request our marriage lisence. Maybe we were just lucky...but they were more than happy to give us our honeymoon perks.

Quote Originally Posted by mbhines View Post
    My husband and I just returned from CSA. We got married 7 months ago and and considered this trip to be our honeymoon. When we checked in we checked on the paperwork that it was our honeymoon. They didn't ask how long we had been married or request our marriage lisence. Maybe we were just lucky...but they were more than happy to give us our honeymoon perks.
    wow first the attire rules are ignored now the honeymoon rules .. i smell anarchy lol...... - glad you got the perks and hopfully it was a wonderful trip