Default Incentives for booking a return visit

Just wondering, if you'd like to book a future return visit while at the resort, are there any incentives? Reduced deposit, upgrades, etc? We are going in December for our first time, Couples Negril and cannot wait!

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tjinpgh View Post
    Just wondering, if you'd like to book a future return visit while at the resort, are there any incentives? Reduced deposit, upgrades, etc? We are going in December for our first time, Couples Negril and cannot wait!

Thanks guys

Yes, sign up for the rewards club. You get some T shirts and couples massage on your first return. Each one after that is better including upgrades and cash.

There are incentives to re book. You register for the Romance Rewards program (You can do that before you arrive the 1st time) Romance Rewards is an entire program that give many great perks. Click on "Romance Rewards' on the menu to the left and you will get an explanation of what it is all about

Okay, I was just chatting with my girlfriend about this and figured I would post it up here since it pertains to romance rewards. This is her second time to CTI and couples, her previous trip was on her honeymoon. To make a long story short, her husband of 3 years past away from cancer. Now, my question is... can she get the return visitor perks, like the free massage?

I don't believe she has signed up for the rewards, but I suppose she could do so and would obviously know the dates she visited in the past.

But there aren't extra incentives to book while you're still at the resort. I think that's what you're asking. Many resorts give extra discounts if you book your return trip before you leave the resort during your current trip. But the repeater perks are amazing at Couples and you don't have to book before you leave your trip.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Thank you everyone for your replies!

Tjinpgh

This might be an interesting area for Randymon to look into. The Early Booking Specials are great but a program for booking while still at the resort might be a nice program to start.

What would make you book a year in advance?

What an awesome idea RDY JM JM - Randymon, perhaps offer some type of incentive to book while still at the resort? We have done this in the past during a vacation. Reduced deposit, upgrade, etc?

Barren, have her sign up for the program. provide the previos dates and the name used for the booking. Couples should be able to verify the trip and allocate the proper benefit level for you two. an explaination of the circumstances with her late husband may or may not be needed.

Randy