Thread: Fishing @ CSS

Default Fishing @ CSS

We are visiting CSS October 11-18 for our honeymoon. We want to go deep sea fishing. Does anyone have any experience with who we should go with or have ever been?
    Also anyone that is going to be there the same time as us and would like to join us?
    Thanks so much for help in advance
    April & Ryan from Louisiana

Sorry April and Ryan, we will just miss you. We will be there, on our honeymoon, Oct 19-26. I hope you guys have a great time, and best wishes starting your lives together. I would also like to hear any suggestions on deep sea fishing. I think we pretty much have our excursions planned, but that sounds like fun. What type of fish are most commonly caught off Ocho Rios? Jonathan&Nikki (Martinsburg,WV)

hutdog we will be in css at same time , are you still looking for someone to join fishing trip?

nverlast1, I'm in. Should we work the details when we get there, or are we pre-planning? I would kind of like to see what the resort schedual has going on.

Thats good with me, you can get in touch with me at nverlast1@yahoo.com when you find something out

Default Capt Larry

Wahoo will be running...they are a blast. You always have a chance at a Marlin. Dolphin (Mahi Mahi) should also be in good supply!