Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default SSB October 2009

My wife and I will be at SSB Oct. 17 to Oct. 26. We were there last year in Dec. and we had a great time. We live near Pittsburgh PA. Frank and Cindy

Cindy you may want to call ahead and make sure they have several bottles of Crown We'll miss you guys !!! di an I are goign to give CN a shot in late september

FandC,
    Jessi and I will be there October 16th thru 23rd. We will be on SSB the whole time. I am sure we will run into you there.

We will be there Oct 10-18. Y'all can buy us a "going-away" round on the 17th when you arrive! Jamie & Mark from Texas

My wife and I are thinking of heading down in October, but we can't decide between October or December, mostly because we are worried about the hurricane season and rain. Obviously you folks aren't worried. Anyone been in October before?

Default SSB October 2009

My wife and I will return to CSS on October 23rd thru October 30th. It will be our second visit this year!! Our first was in May on our honeymoon. By the way...SSB is the best!!!

My husband and I will be there October 10 -17th. It will be out first visit to an Au natural beach, but we are looking forward to it. Friends of ours have been to CSS twice now, and they made us promise that we would head over there on our first day. As they said that the people are awesome, and they had such a great time. They said if we wait till half way through our trip or near the end, we will be upset that we did not go the first day, as we will want to spend all our time there.

So we are looking forward to it..... See you all October 10, 2009 - hehe.
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

As my wonderful hubby "Stath" mentioned... we were thinking of going in October but now we ARE! Looks like we'll be there the same time as a lot of you too - we're going Oct. 9 - 18th. VERY much looking forward to getting away...

Axtella - I will speak from experience that everyone at SSB is super nice... and really you don't even notice that everyone's nekkid after the first 10 minutes. I went for the first time 2 years ago on our honeymoon and was very nervous - I was 60 pounds heavier and I HATE shaving (I only trim) so I was worried about being "judged". Not only was I not judged but we had an absolute blast and regretted not going our first two days. You become so amicable/friendly with the folks that hang out there - it's such a great time!

We shall see you there for sure!!!

dmathanas -

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Looks like you guys will get there the day before us. I know in the October CSS Thread there was some of us chatting about getting together for dinner on the 10th. Not sure if you guys are interested.

But I am sure we will see you at SSB. We will be the 6'1 couple with a possible look of panic on our faces (at least for the first few minutes) hehe.

We are looking forward to it though!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Time is getting near. We will be there 09/17/09 to 09/26/09. It is hard to believe there only be a few people there. We were hoping to get Couple to have body painting and a night party. Last year a few of us got together and we had our own party. Frank and Cindy

That sounds awesome fandc. To bad we will just miss you guys.
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Default SSB Oct

We'll be there Oct 16th til the 24th, Dave & Sharon from Toronto, hope to meet some of the great folks that we met last Oct. I'll try not to fall off the lounge chair on my first day this year!

Piperman,
    Jessi and I will be there at the same time. We will see you there. PS. I am still trying to get the visual picture out of my head of a man falling out of a chair on Sunset beach. It won't be easy. (kidding)

Frank & Cindy, Looks like we'll miss you. Rooster and I will be escaping the Wisconsin cold again the beginning of December (5-12). Have a great trip.
    Linda

Default Ssb

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiandjimbo View Post
    Piperman,
    Jessi and I will be there at the same time. We will see you there. PS. I am still trying to get the visual picture out of my head of a man falling out of a chair on Sunset beach. It won't be easy. (kidding)
    Well a dignified fall it wasn't, the back of may lounge slipped off of the concrete of the pool deck, when I tried to sit up, I went head over heels. To add insult to injury, whe I stood up on the slight grassy slope, I slipped again, skinning my knee. What I didn't realize until the next day, was that this happened at about ten after 5:00, so the beach area was open to others, apparently I was the source of much amusement!! (I didn't notice at the time)

Oh well, dignified or not, we're coming back (in 35 days!!!) Looking forward to meeting up with you!

Default I witnessed that fall

Piperman, My wife and I witnessed that fall. If video taping was allowed, we could have won americas funniest home videos. we had a great time that week with all the gang from accross the globe Hope you guys have a good time in October and "happy anniversity"
    We will be in Negril at our first love CN. Tell Jenelle (spelling)to set up a round for everyone and send us a bill in Negril.

Steve & Connie

Default Steve & Connie

Steve & Connie, Sharon and I will definitely miss you guys this year, but our loss at CSS will other peoples gain at CN. I'm sure that we'll meet up again, last year at SSB was just too much fun not to do again.

Maybe tyhis year I should just velcro my butt to the lounge chair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fandc View Post
    Time is getting near. We will be there 09/17/09 to 09/26/09. It is hard to believe there only be a few people there. We were hoping to get Couple to have body painting and a night party. Last year a few of us got together and we had our own party. Frank and Cindy
    Well I can't believe I made a mistake on my own thread. My wife and I will be at SSB Oct. 17 to Oct. 26. We can't wait to meet everyone. Frank & Cindy

We are SOOOOO in for the night time PARTY and painting!!!!! You name it and we'll be there.

You can't miss us. Ed will be wearing a Guinness hat and ONLY a Guinness hat.

We're thinking of bringing our Home Brew of Beer and have a toast, if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by CatandEd View Post
    We are SOOOOO in for the night time PARTY and painting!!!!! You name it and we'll be there.

You can't miss us. Ed will be wearing a Guinness hat and ONLY a Guinness hat.

We're thinking of bringing our Home Brew of Beer and have a toast, if anyone is interested.
    Jessi and I are in. Just make sure and do it before the 22nd please. Maybe I can talk Jessi into getting the body paint...maybe.

You can't miss us either. I will be wearing either a "Hogs Breath Saloon" hat or a caomouflage "bush" hat (No pun intended).

painting? can someone give me more details on that?

One of the guests took it upon himself to do it while we were there last time. He used body paint and painted people's naked bodies. On most of them, he painted bathing suits on them, so at first glance, it looked like they had bathing suits on. It was pretty cool. Everyone who did it seemed to have lots of fun with it. I hope that helps.

We are counting the days which now number 30. We will sitting on SSB listening to the sax player serenade us in song,those Jamaica sunsets!! We will be in total bliss. Did anyone hear about the pool party at the SSB pool? Will there be body painting? Just can't wait to get there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Softsongs View Post
    Did anyone hear about the pool party at the SSB pool? Will there be body painting? Just can't wait to get there!!
    Softsongs,
    Are you asking about the party because you know something about one that is scheduled? I know that alot of us have been talking about one, but if one is scheduled, I haven't heard about it. If you know about one that I don't, please fill me in. Thanks!

11 more days for us.
    Fandc and CatandEd,
    We will have a drink on the bar waiting for you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast