govenor dan Guest

Default CSS Nov. 22 to Dec. 6, 2009

Going to CSS later this year and hoping some of our Sunset Beach friends will be there during that time. Remember Dan and wife Linda? We love making new friends though and can't wait to get there!

Dan and Wife Lisa hope to see you there. We arrive Nov 30 and depart on Dec 6th. This is our second trip to CSS and seventh to a couples resort.

Piggly Wiggly - When I saw that user name I just knew you were from the South - figuring South Carolina. Are you by chance heirs to the Piggly Wiggly grocery chain? Sorry we'll miss you as you're a NC neighbor - we're from Mooresville.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Be Careful what you wish for

Lovjamaica

Be careful what you wish for. Linda and I live right outside of Concord NC. NO not heirs to the Piggly Wiggly grocery stores. I love to cook barbecue and have a party each year at my home. I do all the cooking last year we had around 100 show up. No invitations needed.

Jill and I will be there Nov 23-28th! Check out the November SSB thread for more info about who's coming in November!

We arrive Nov. 22 at probably 4pm or so. Looking forward to CSS. This will be our first trip to a Couples resort. We should be in Bldg A. We can't wait to arrive and look forward to meeting new friends.

Bing & PJ

Hi Lovjamaica,
    Sounds like we are neighbors as we live on Lake Norman. We leave in the morning (11/20) for Jamica. We will be spending one week at a resort in MoBay, then will go to Couples. We are going to try CSA for a few days, although they don't have an AN beach. Next year we are going to CSS for one week< and plan also on returning to Couples Negril. What is your schedule on a return to Couples??

Hi Piggly Wiggly,
    Wow... sounds like a great party and we love a barbecue. Since we are only a short distance from you (Lake Norman), what is the date and time of the next?? And when do you return to Couples? And where do you go? We head out in the morning to Jamaica and will spend a week in MoBay, the go to Couples CSA for the first time there. Sounds like we have a number of NC folk here...

Hey Piggly Wiggly and Lovjamaica,

My Husband and I will be at CSS from Nov. 26 through Dec. 5 and plan on spending most of our time at SSB. Hope to meet you all.

We just came back from your area of the country. We are big Renaissance Festival goers and really love the Carolina Festival and just spent the weekend in Huntersville. The Lake Norman area is absolutely beautiful. We live in Knoxville, TN.

This will be our third time Couples and fourth time to Jamaica. Can hardly wait!

Doing the single digit dance while I pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya at the Beach!

Annarundel

Quote Originally Posted by winlove View Post
    Hi Piggly Wiggly,
    Wow... sounds like a great party and we love a barbecue. Since we are only a short distance from you (Lake Norman), what is the date and time of the next?? And when do you return to Couples? And where do you go? We head out in the morning to Jamaica and will spend a week in MoBay, the go to Couples CSA for the first time there. Sounds like we have a number of NC folk here...
    We are looking at the spring for the cookout. CSA you are going to be so happy. Tell Delano (Big D) Keven and Linda said hello. We are going to CSS Nov 30 thru Dec 6th. We are planning to go to CSA in July of 2010. I hope you have a great time.

Hey Piggly Wiggly and Lovjamaica,

My Husband and I will be at CSS from Nov. 26 through Dec. 5 and plan on spending most of our time at SSB. Hope to meet you all.

We just came back from your area of the country. We are big Renaissance Festival goers and really love the Carolina Festival and just spent the weekend in Huntersville. The Lake Norman area is absolutely beautiful. We live in Knoxville, TN.

This will be our third time Couples and fourth time to Jamaica. Can hardly wait!

Doing the single digit dance while I pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya at the Beach!

Annarundel

We are looking forward to meeting the two of you. Look for the guy wearing a shirt with a pig on it.