Default Where to stay for a lil more excitement ?

My wife and I previously stayed at GLN a few years back... We stayed on the clothing optional side and really enjoyed our stay but this time we're looking for something a bit more exciting but not as exciting as Hedo II ! We have been considering TI as all of the pics and reviews are great. We are planning another trip in March 2010. Which couples resort has the best daytime and nighttime activites ?

LuckyMan

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We stayed several years ago and they had good music and dancing but we went back and they had crappy music that you could not dance to. We were disapointed and we never went back.

I sent a response yesterday, not sure why the sensor did not post it. You can email me dbrown@cwpcabinets.com

Couples does not have any one best resort. They all are a little different.

For a the most private AN area - CTI is it with CSS second.
    Biggest AN area - CSS
    Resorts with AN areas - CNG, CSS, and CTI
    No AN area - CSA
    Night Life - They all have a show every night.
    Most things, tours, to do during the day - CTI
    Best beach - CSA is it with CNG second.
    Private Beach area- No vendors, locals, or others on the beach - CTI and CSS.
    Food - Great at all resorts
    Cat cruise included - CSA, CNG, CTI
    Horse back riding included - CTI
    Dunn River Fall trip included - CSS and CTI
    Golf included- all resorts - better course - CSS and CTI
    Shopping trips - All resorts.
    Diving included - All resorts
    Driving distance from airport - All about the same plus or minis a little.
    Biggest pool - CNG
    Newest update to resort - CTI
    Staff - They are all great and in a league above SC's. Couples staff makes the resorts what they are today. Friendly, caring and happy to see you.

Go to the resort that is calling you, you can not go wrong with any of them.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    Couples does not have any one best resort. They all are a little different.

For a the most private AN area - CTI is it with CSS second.
    Biggest AN area - CSS
    Resorts with AN areas - CNG, CSS, and CTI
    No AN area - CSA
    Night Life - They all have a show every night.
    Most things, tours, to do during the day - CTI
    Best beach - CSA is it with CNG second.
    Private Beach area- No vendors, locals, or others on the beach - CTI and CSS.
    Food - Great at all resorts
    Cat cruise included - CSA, CNG, CTI
    Horse back riding included - CTI
    Dunn River Fall trip included - CSS and CTI
    Golf included- all resorts - better course - CSS and CTI
    Shopping trips - All resorts.
    Diving included - All resorts
    Driving distance from airport - All about the same plus or minis a little.
    Biggest pool - CNG
    Newest update to resort - CTI
    Staff - They are all great and in a league above SC's. Couples staff makes the resorts what they are today. Friendly, caring and happy to see you.

Go to the resort that is calling you, you can not go wrong with any of them.
    That's darn near sticky-worthy!

Awesome post! I am thinking CTI for our next visit.. We did CSA for our honeymoon, and although the beach was amazing I would have preferred a smaller beach and more activities during the day which it appears CTI has.

KrisJamie

Thanks

Michael
    Irie Mon

I tried to ask the same question but it got blocked. We are heading to CN Nov 18th and wanted to know if there was a chance we would we'd meet up with other couples similar to above. Went to Hedo III 2 yrs straight and had a blast. Dont expect anywhere the same party level.

Love that sticky note!

But it made me think....
    What if Randymon were to come up with a "I can't make up my mind Secret Rendezvous?"
    Imagine if we could book 4 secret rendezvous trips over 4 years and be guaranteed to get to all 4 resorts? He could call it the Secret Rendezvous club and be assured of bookings for the next 4 years. The rates might be really good too!

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatebanana View Post
    I tried to ask the same question but it got blocked. We are heading to CN Nov 18th and wanted to know if there was a chance we would we'd meet up with other couples similar to above. Went to Hedo III 2 yrs straight and had a blast. Dont expect anywhere the same party level.
    Sometimes they block and sometimes they do not. It all depends on the way it is worded I think.

By they way, you will enjoy CN a lot. The party is still at CN, just not the open bedroom play that they have at Hedo III. Couples is about the "Couple" and not for single people or a crazy frat party.

Have fun and enjoy.
    Irie Mon

chocolatebanana

There is no way you can compare CN to HEDO ll.

If you are expecting to see and enjoy the things that may happen at HEDO you will be dissapointed with CN.

We were not trying to compare the 2 resorts, just using Hedo as a frame of reference. We enjoyed the obvious aspects of H2/H3 but there are a lot of issues with these resorts that we found hard to expect (food, beach, ameneties). We choice CN based on all the positive reviews. But if we did get to enjoy some H2/H3 style fun, we consider tha to be a great bonus

We were not trying to compare the 2 resorts, just using Hedo as a frame of reference. We enjoyed the obvious aspects of H2/H3 but there are a lot of issues with these resorts that we found hard to expect (food, beach, ameneties). We choice CN based on all the positive reviews. But if we did get to enjoy some H2/H3 style fun, we consider tha to be a great bonus
    chocolate you may wish to look at the Des ire mon resort in puerto morales an upscale couples only only resort with a hedo electricity if you were to marry CN with Hedo 11 you would have something close but tamer more refined

What I'm guessing this boils down to is your definition of "H2/H3 style fun".
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

If you're looking for PDA with OPP at CN, you're SOOL.
    nobody's favorite poster