Thread: Robes at CN

Default Robes at CN

Hi everyone,
    We're heading to CN for our Anniversary on October 28th. This is our first time to Couples and I was wondering about bathrobes at the resort. We're booked in an oceanview room. Do all the rooms have robes?

We booked a garden deluxe and had two robes in our closet for our use. Very nice, spa robes.

Ocean view rooms do have robes.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Hi CN Oct 28

We will be there also on the 28. Wife and I and her sister and husband (60th birthday on the 28th, my 60th on the 31st). Hope to say Hi! Especially on Halloween. First time at CN but we were previously at Couples St. Lucia. Both divers and golfers also. On the morning plane out of Miami.

We had an ocean view and had them, didn't use them though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBill View Post
    We will be there also on the 28. Wife and I and her sister and husband (60th birthday on the 28th, my 60th on the 31st). Hope to say Hi! Especially on Halloween. First time at CN but we were previously at Couples St. Lucia. Both divers and golfers also. On the morning plane out of Miami.
    how did you enjoy couples st lucia?

Default spyderbouth

Hey whytroses & DrBill
    We will also be there on the 28th.
    Our anniversary is 'the 27th. We'll
    have a toast at the pool bar.

Do you mean a "couples only" resort in St. Lucia? The only Couples resorts I am aware of are CN, CSA, CSS, and CTI.

Default St Lucia couples

It WAS very nice. As I said it was awhile ago (I can't believe it was 1992)that we went (had to look it up - sold in 93). It is now called Rendezvous Resort and is no longer a Couples property. They had problems with the Scuba operation however.