Thread: UK Calling

Default UK Calling

LONDON CALLING..! Hi Everyone just to let our UK and European guests know that the Couples Resorts London office haven’t forgotten about you. We have special offers from the UK and Mainland Europe to our hotels, these offers vary from country to country and sometimes from operator to operator if you contact us on 01582 794420 or e-mail sales@couplesresorts.co.uk we will guide you to the best offers available for your chosen dates, they may be different but they will be as attractive as the US offers.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; November 6th, 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Emma - Couples Resorts London Office

Could you give us some idea of what is on offer? as we are in England, I know we are not entitled to the $500 spa credit, but would like to know what else we are entitled to?

Quote Originally Posted by London Office View Post
    LONDON CALLING..! Hi Everyone just to let our UK and European guests know that the Couples Resorts London office haven’t forgotten about you. We have special offers from the UK and Mainland Europe to our hotels, these offers vary from country to country and sometimes from operator to operator if you contact us on 01582 794420 or e-mail sales@couplesresorts.co.uk we will guide you to the best offers available for your chosen dates, they may be different but they will be as attractive as the US offers.
    Hi Emma! Nice to see your post here. Hope you are enjoying your summer and that wonderful warm weather as of late! I will email you when I plan my next trip back.

Default Be nice

It is great that offers are now being made available to guests from outside the US so thank you for that.

It would be nice if we could know what offers are available to help us choose our dates. Normally the US offers are well publicised on the website and on the board, can't we have the same for the rest of us?

Thanks, London Office, thats great to know. BTW can you quote "room only" prices in £Sterling? Next time we go to CSA we will have enough airmiles to book our flights direct with Virgin.

Default Time for an update?

A couple of questions were posted way back in July,but there does not seem to have been any update since then?? Could you reply to these posts pls? I do feel like the UK customer is beginning to appear the poor relation.

Default London calling

Hello True Brit and ALL UK & European guests. Please be advised that we are working on a NEW www.couplesresorts.co.uk website which shall launch very soon and we will keep you updated on the message board. In the meantime please continue to contact us on 01582 794420 or e-mail sales@couplesresorts.co.uk and we will guide you to the best offers available for your chosen dates, they may be different from the US specials but we assure you they will be as attractive
    Emma - Couples Resorts London Office