Default Wow, this sucks!!!!

I just woke up this morning to snow. Not a lot but still. Nov. 27th can't get here fast enough.
    "OH, BRING ME HOME, TO THE PLACE THAT GETS NO SNOW...."

GO HAWKS, BEAT BLUE!!!
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

At least the snow is supposed to stop by noon and then rain until 4:00 pm. Should be good weather for the big game tonight at Kinnick. We'll be watching it on TV...nice and warm! Go HAWKS!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

You must be from Iowa...

DSM area here, we have a dusting.

Default snow

We've got 4 or 5 inches at my house here in Omaha. Ridiculous! Regardless, I'm sure Kinnick will be hopping tonight. My fellow Hawk fans are very good at finding ways to keep warm. A Hawkeye victory would certainly warm my heart!

That does suck but think of CN in just 7 weeks

Jim

Gotta chime in here. It's a clear, sunny day, the first after several days of dreary clouds and rain.

Oh, the most important part:

GO BLUE!

Go Michigan, beat the Haweyes, go!

true true true, at least i will be at work all day

We are in Webster, WI and have an inch of snow!!! I suspect it is going to be a very long winter. We land in MBJ February 24 and are staying at Swept Away. I can't wait!!

I am from Nebraska and Have snow too!! I hate the cold and snow, but guess I live in the wrong state!!

We'll be finding the sand @ CSA on Nov 27th ourselves and it can't come soon enough. Woke up to 29 degrees (Fox Point WI) this morning. No snow but still... This bites the big one. This is all too early. Razzl

How about them hawkeyes? We about gave it away though! Yikes!

Default Iowa

You being from Iowa may find this really entertaining. The hubby and I were married in Jamaica this past Jan.. I had been back from that amazing warm sun shine. When my company shipped me off to adjust corn crops in and around Ames Iowa. I was in such a good mood from just being in paradise that it did not register in my head just how very cold it got in your wonderful state!! The people were very kind lots of good food!! But climbing a grain bin in minus degree weather not so good!!!! When your hands stick to the ladder Thats to darn cold! Kansas gets pretty chilly but not for that many days in a row!! 40 days till we depart for CSS!!!!

It is cold as penquin balls this morning.

We are there ov 24 - Dec 1. Can't wait. Hook me up with a drink, some sun, and some good times. I am ready!

Penquin balls??? That MUST be cold!!! LMAO
    Kristen

Do they keep rum cold????
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

Yep. It’s cold, damp, and gloomy here in Iowa today. But it's warm and sunny in Jamaica.

GO HAWKS!

"Iowa_mon"