Thread: Bob Marley Tour

Default Bob Marley Tour

Hello,

We will be visiting Jamaica and Couples for the 1st time in December and would really like to see the Bob Marley Tour. Is there a specific resort that we should stay at so we can take a tour? I know it isn't offered through Couples.

Thanks,
    Patrice

You can purchase the tour at the tour desk at any of the resorts, but CTI and CSS are the closest to it.
    Irie Mon

Nine Mile is much closer to the resorts in Ochi.
    nobody's favorite poster

If you are asking about the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston, that's closer to Ocho Rios, so stay at CSS or CTI.

This has really got me too amped now.

We did the Bob tour when we stayed at another resort (EWWWW) in Falmouth last summer. Falmouth is about 40 minutes from Montego Bay towards Ocho Rios. It was a very long day! We left the hotel by cab at 8am, met up with the Zion bus in Runaway bay then did the trip to Ocho to pick up others. We finally made our way through Fern Gully and up the mountain to Bob's. It was a wonderful day and the highlight of our trip but we didn't get back to the resort until 5:30pm.
    If you really want to visit Bob, do it from CTI or CSS. I believe the entire trip would be about 5 hours.

Great information. I plan to take a tour from CSS.
    Karen and Brian

Default Bob Marley Tour

We were in COR (CTI) 3 years ago and we hired a cab to take us to Nine Mile. We got some others that we met and did it at our own pace. It really was not that painful of a ride. I can't remember what the price was but it was compable to the tour desk price if not cheeper.

Default Marley

Hey Guys,
    Went to the Marley Mauseleum (is that how u spell it?) a couple years ago. Expect a rush of cannabi pushers as soon as you're near the gate (their line is "I know you". Once inside, you'll see kids hands under the fence pushing it for their Dads. A Marley jokester takes you on a tour that would take u only ten minutes if it weren't for his joking around and history of Marley talk. Hard not to get high just walking around. Fun though, we laughed all the way back to CTI.