Thread: price matching?

Hybrid View

Default price matching?

Found the same room/dates for $500 less on expedia.ca. Will Couples price match, and how do I go about doing so? I'd rather book from Couples and pay the deposit now and balance later.

They will match. You need to call the 1-800 number to get them to match,they want proof that it is a real quote.
    Irie Mon

FYI I' ve been shopping around for our trip also, and found that the quote you get from expedia and the like doesn't always include all the taxes and insurance untill you get to the enter you card number now part. Big let down, $ 500 is almost 2 more days.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    FYI I' ve been shopping around for our trip also, and found that the quote you get from expedia and the like doesn't always include all the taxes and insurance untill you get to the enter you card number now part. Big let down, $ 500 is almost 2 more days.
    I looked again and it mentions that there are extra taxes that the hotel adds on! Can't believe they won't tell you what the total really is.

We booked our entire trip this year online, only because the airfare and hotel (with all the fees) was exactly the same as booking seperately. The only difference was we were able to pay 1/3 of total at time of booking and the balance 30 days out. Otherwise we would have had ALL the air PLUS the deposit to Couples at once.Other times we have booked them seperate.