Default A few questions - CSS

We are planning to go to CSS in January but have a few questions:
    * Are there CD players in each room?
    * What rooms do people recommend - we would like a balcony room with some privacy.
    * What is the average age of people going to this resort?

Thanks!

Hi Northest,

Yes there are CD players in the bedrooms, I personally love the 1 bdrm ocean suite w/balcony, they are huge and most have the extra large balcony with table and chairs, and either a double chaise or two chaise loungers. Many people swear by the beachfront suites w/jacuzzi although smaller with smaller balconies because of their central location. View the 360 panaramic's and see which rooms call to your tastes.

The ages vary at all the resorts, everything from honeymoon couples to folks celebrating big birthdays and anniversaries. Age is not an issue, you will find yourself talking to folks of all ages.

CSS is an absolutely magical resort. Don't expect the Ritz, it is not opulent like many Mexican resort, I prefer to call it Caribbean laid back elegance. The feel of the resort is what is magic, romance around every corner, and it is a joy to explore.

According to previous posts, the CD players in the rooms have been recently replaced with ipod/mp3 docking stations, so you might want to check those threads out.
    Irie,
    Heather and Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    I personally love the 1 bdrm ocean suite w/balcony, they are huge and most have the extra large balcony with table and chairs, and either a double chaise or two chaise loungers.
    Are most (or all) of these rooms "corner" rooms like the photo? If not, can you request a corner when you make your reservation?

Thanks!

Northeast,

CD players have been replaced by MP3/IPOD docking stations at CSS. We've stayed in a one bedroom ocean suite on both stays there and find the balconies to be large and offer privacy. We really like this room level! Here's a link to some photos from CSS with room/balcony pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7608740935393/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. Average age, as best as we can guess, is 30's-50's.

Dean Martin,

I don't believe that most rooms of this sort are corner rooms but you can request one when making reservations. Bear in mind that Couples will do its best to honor your request but won't make any guarantees. We've been satisfied with what they've done for us.

Bart & Bug