Default CSS - Rooms & Age

We are planning to go to CSS in January and go to the AN beach for our first time. We have a couple of questions:
    * What is the average age of people going to the AN beach?
    * What rooms do you recommend - we are looking for a room with a balcony and privacy.
    Thanks!

80% the weeks we were there expect to see > 40 < 60
    anything in the G or D block should give you the privacy and balcony you seek

When we were at SSB last July, the majority of the people were of the "gently worn" variety, 40's to 60's. It all depends on who's at the resort at any given time. Rarely saw anyone under 35ish. We sat with a young couple (20's) at the beach party, who said they had been to SSB the evening before, adding hurridly that "it was just for the sunset - we had our clothes on." Hubby and I laughed about that and didn't have the heart to tell them we had been there all day! What's important is that age doesn't matter . . . people do. As for rooms, I believe the ocean suites would have the balcony/view you would like.
    We were in the beach front suite last time, loved the room and the location, but will be trying the ocean suite this next time as hubby wants the balcony and view.

We had a difficult time checking ages at SSB, as nobody had their ID's on them
    nobody's favorite poster

You will see all ages at all the Couples resorts, from young Honeymooner's to people celebrating milestone anniversaries, and birthday's. Couples Resorts is a place to celebrate those special moments in our lives as couples in very romantic settings. You will find age is not an issue at all.

We personally love the 1 bedroom ocean suites with balcony! These rooms are true suites with 2 rooms, a separate living room area, and bedroom. The balconies in most of these rooms are quite large, with a table and two chairs and either a double chaise or two chaise lounges. They are in the cliffs therefore requiring lot of stairs but we found them to be worth it for the views. Other folks swear by the Beachfront rooms with Jacuzzi for their central location. Eliminating most of the stairs, however the rooms are smaller as are the balconies. Do the 360's tours of the rooms see which room appeals to you.

We rebooked for April 2010, and we agonized over this decision even after having been there, but we decided to stick with the 1 bdroom ocean suite with balcony. Even with the stairs, we liked the room and the view.

CSS is an absolutely stunning resort, fun to explore with the one you love with a romantic feel around every corner. We can't wait to get back there, we are taking 6 of our oldest friends back with us next year. I can't wait for them to experience CSS, 4 of them were with us at CN in 06, but 2 of them are new to Couples and JA.

Have a wonderful trip whatever you decide.

Hubby and I are in our early thirties and we frequent SSB. There is a wide age variety. The penthouse suites are great. D14 is LOVELY.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

We have a group picture from a couple of years ago at SSB and it shows the range of ages - everything from a couple of couples in their 20s all the way to some in their 60s. Most of the couples are in their 40s and 50s though. The oceanview with balcony suites will have the best view but speaking from experience, they do have a lot of steps to get to them. I still remember walking into our room at CSS - it took my breath away......so big and the view was spectacular!
    good luck!!

Wife and I are both 50s we stay there the whole time see you there Jan 8 throu 18 and one eles from Texas

We'll be there in Jan too...we're in our early 30's. I'd say average age is slightly older, but everyone is fun and fun-loving. I'd personally recommend A or B block, but they're all good!

It was such a huge range when we were there. We have a group picture taken before the Friday night gala and everyone was from SSB. Looking at it, I would say the 40-60 range is the most prevelant but there were couples there in their 20s and 30s too. What is amazing and wonderful is that it didn't matter what age you were.......everyone had a great time and the conversation flowed as often as the drinks. We really had a blast and can't wait to head back in 34 days!!

We Will be there in Jan. 8 /thou 18 we chose A or B block 1st or 2nd floor on the conner just didnt like the stairs every night on the 3rd floor