Default CTI Nov 10 - 17 Questions

Hi all

Stephanie and Peter here, first time in Jamaica and getting married on the 13th on the beach...can't wait. We do have a couple of questions for all the experienced CTI fans.

1. Deluxe Ocean Room areas in the resort and what to request??

2. I have a supply of Canadian Beerware if I bring some along can we barter or trade??

3. Planning on school donations and helping kids....hubby to be is a Shriner and it is his nature....what best to bring??

4. We have heard alot about drugs...we don't and hate the smell when nearby....Is there any smell we have to worry about at CTI??

That is it for now......Can't wait!

Thanks for any information!

Quote Originally Posted by jesters View Post
    Hi all

Stephanie and Peter here, first time in Jamaica and getting married on the 13th on the beach...can't wait. We do have a couple of questions for all the experienced CTI fans.

1. Deluxe Ocean Room areas in the resort and what to request?? Located in the East Wing block #1 on 1st and 2nd floors and West wing block #4 on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors. They are all nice. East wing the rooms are smaller, but you are on the edge of the resort and so they are more private.

2. I have a supply of Canadian Beerware if I bring some along can we barter or trade??I do not think so, you are not near any local vendors.

3. Planning on school donations and helping kids....hubby to be is a Shriner and it is his nature....what best to bring??Paper, pencils, pens, dry paints,note books.

4. We have heard alot about drugs...we don't and hate the smell when nearby....Is there any smell we have to worry about at CTI??
    In all our trips to Couples we have only smelled it once in a hall way coming out of a room. (Three years ago.) Never smelled it on the beach or any other place
    That is it for now......Can't wait!

Thanks for any information!
    Enjoy your trip.
    Irie Mon

Hey Jesters, just wondering how old you are? My girl and I will be there on the 11th-18th... 32 and 33 years old... I'm in the process of becoming a Mason. Congratulations on your wedding!

I'm going to be 40 on Dec 4....but my bride will be 40 while we are down there on the 12th....wedding is 13th. So this will be one big party!

Thanks jon1963....great information! May have some more questions as we get closer!

We will both be 40 this year....Hopefully we will see you down there. The wedding is on the 13th at 4 p.m. congrats on the Masonic.....it is a wonderful life experience!