Thread: csa and clamato

Hybrid View

Default csa and clamato

was wondering does Csa have clamato cocktail mix for ceasers?

We always had it in our OVS minibar. Love the stuff!
    Lew

Gordborg - are you Canadian? Reason I ask is when I moved to the States and asked for a Caesar no one knew what they were. Kudos to that great bartender (I believe in Calgary - not sure) who made these as they are better than Bloody Mary's. As Lew noted - ya mon - enjoy our breakfast of champions!
    Ya Mon

My husband loves clamato in his Bloody Mary's. We always had mini cans of Clamato in our room's minibar, but they didn't stock Clamato at the bars. I'm not sure why.

yes i am canadian and have been to mexico and las vegas sereval time and just receantly they started having motts clamato in vegas..other wise its bloody marys with just plain tomato juice..so i guess i bring my own ...to csa

Default Fellow CANUCK!!!!

You can only get it in the mini bars but if you leave a note they will give you more then the usual 2 per day. Hope this helps

well i guess we have a garden room...no mini bar didnt know that when we booked...might be a problem need to store my insulin in a cool place...hope i can rent one

gordbrog----
    As far as I know now all rooms have a mini bar in them now. We were in a Garden Room last year and we had one.
    Mark & Heather

I am sure if you let management know about your insulin, that they will provide you with a way to keep it cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    I am sure if you let management know about your insulin, that they will provide you with a way to keep it cold.
    Yes, they will. Mention it when you get there, they will either get you a room with a fridge or bring a fridge to you. They take really good care of you, no worries.