Default Couples Negril Nightlife

Hi,
    Is there a "disco" or dance club at Couples Negril? My husband and I like to stay up late and party while on vacation and we're hoping there is a club there...or at least something that's open past midnight.

Thanks,

You will love the Piano Bar. It is open till the last person leaves.

The piano bar is open until the last person leaves. They did have afew dance nights but I did not attend.

depends upon the crowd that week. I have seen it empty at midnight and again full at 2:00 am.

It seemed busier in the summer months when there were more weddings.

Hi and thanks for the replies...So, just so I'm clear, is there an actual dance club or do people dance at the piano bar? Is there a DJ at the resort? If not, where's the closet dance club to Couple Negril? Just trying to get an idea. Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lolonuts View Post
    Hi and thanks for the replies...So, just so I'm clear, is there an actual dance club or do people dance at the piano bar? Is there a DJ at the resort? If not, where's the closet dance club to Couple Negril? Just trying to get an idea. Thanks everyone.
    If you want to dance i would suggest you search "the jungle" negril thursdays. Depends on what you are looking for live reggea can be found nightly on the beach and in the west end but the jungle may be the place for you to get youer club on enjoy

Default lolonuts when will you be there.

Quote Originally Posted by lolonuts View Post
    Hi,
    Is there a "disco" or dance club at Couples Negril? My husband and I like to stay up late and party while on vacation and we're hoping there is a club there...or at least something that's open past midnight.

Thanks,
    My husband and I have been looking into the same thing as we are like you. We are not pary animals but we do like to when the mood takes us have a good dance and after hours drinks. We so far have found - Arthurs for a Tuesday night and The Jungle for a Thursday night. When will you be going to CN?

Just got back from CN and were at the piano bar every night until about 2am! Had a blast and met some really great couples. There was kareoke(sp?), piano sing a longs, and a dance party while we were there. Conroy, Marlon and Durval are the men! Just beware, they always seemed to run out of beer by around midnight. lol
    Jim ~n~ Kelly

Default party

Let me preference this answer with, I have been there. First Rick's Cafe which was great in the 70's up to 2002 was great. Now it's a rip off joint. (Rick sold out). Get yourself a cab ask for shorty at the bar or desk. (he won't rip you off). Go to Arnold's ,it rocks and it's closer to your resort than Rick's. It starts at 10 pm.

There are plenty of things to do outside the hotel every night of the week. My favorites :

Alfreds Ocean Palace: Sun/Tue/Fri
    Bourbon Beach: Mon/Thur/Sat
    Roots Bamboo: Wed
    And the INFAMOUS Jungle night club. Thurs and Sat night....soooo much fun, it was light outside last time I left there =)

I have heard that the Jungle is usually around 90% locals. For those of you that have been their, did you feel kind of out of place?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Jamaican people it would just be a bit weird if we were the only tourists there.
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

There were dance parties going on in the Piano Bar almost every night when we were there this month. I don't think you'll be bored.

UNLVmike- I would say it's probably more like 75% locals depending on the time of year. High season = more tourists. But honestly you don't feel out of place at all, if you have never been to a Jamaican Dancehall, it's an experience you will never forget I'll tell you that. =)

CSA has the Aura Nightclub, which offers dancing nightly.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    CSA has the Aura Nightclub, which offers dancing nightly.
    dont let the OP's original specific question deter you from answering ....

Great! I appreciate the suggestions. Looks like I won't have a problem gettin' my dance on. LOL

@ Tracie: we're planning on going 1/23/2010 - 1/29/2010 but we haven't "booked" anything yet. Perhaps we'll see ya there! Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    dont let the OP's original specific question deter you from answering ....
    People who live in glass houses . . . .
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We will be at CN if you do decide to book, c u there. Tracie

There is no night life at CN. You have to make your own.