Thread: New To CTI.

Default New To CTI.

Hello all me and my wife will be coming to CTI in June when I return from Afghanistan. We have never been to Jamaica and really want to get the full fill of the stay there. If anyone would be whiling to give us some pointers and advise it would be much appreciated. My wife is tabcarter on the message board. We keep reading and see nothing but good things about CTI and can't wait to get there. Thanks in advance for any info.

Soldiercarter,God bless you and keep you safe there. My son is in Afghanistan now. This November will be our 8th trip to CTI and we love it!Try all the restaurants and at least try the "Island"once. Dunn's river Falls is a good trip to do and try the party cruise on the catamaran. Mostly, just enjoy each other.
    Thanks for what you're doing & stay safe.

Soldiercarter: I echo the thoughts of mrs2cool. The courage and dedication that you and so many other young men and women display, should be, for those of us back here, safe and warm and spoiled and Hell, a shining example of what co-operation, team work, and dedication to a task can accomplish. Thanks to your family for raising a child with values. Continued success.

As to CTI. We have been there many times before and loved just about everything it when they were COR. But the costly renovation that has been accomplished, is stunningly beautiful and captures the clean, fresh crisp look of a picture book Caribbean destination. We were there a week after they opened last April. Even with all that still needed to be done back then, the place was gorgeous. You won't regret your choice.

My hat is off to all the men and women serving, anywhere. Thanks for your willingness to carry the banner forward.

Richie

Soldiercarter, first and foremost, thank you for your service. Our son is a Marine (4 tours in Iraq), and we appreciate ALL the men and women who serve.

We have been to CTI 4 times and still keep coming back, with each trip getting longer and longer! It's a wonderful place, the staff is unbelievable, and the place is even more beautiful since the renovations.

It's hard to give "pointers", make the most out of it, enjoy all that you want to! Dunn's Falls is a cool trip, and the horseback ride on the plantation was excellent. We have met so many wonderful people there and we stay in touch either on the board or via phone and e-mail during the year until we all meet again at CTI.

You will love the place, just relax and have a great time, and again thanks to you and those who serve we can be free and enjoy things like a Jamaican vacation!

Sherm

Soldier - thank you for your service! If it were up to me, you'd be going to Couples for free

You will love CTI! We've been to them all but keep coming back to CTI. I'd be happy to share our resort pictures, map or packing list if that would help (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

Have a great trip!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Let's bump this on up to the top.
    Soldiercarter, if you are on the board, let us all know how you are doing over there.
    From a worried Military Mom.

No doubt...let's keep this at the top so the soldiercarter or tabcarter will see it. I know they have also been on a thread in the "Meet Up at Couples" section under the June 2010 listing. Many of us 'junebugs congregate there. However, we have not seen or heard from either of them in a while and are curious to their whereabouts.

WHAT"S UP WITH THE CARTER'S????? WE ALL WANT TO KNOW???

See ya in June, first round is on me!!!!!
    Best Wishes,
    Billy