Default Repeaters Dinner at CSS

Does anyone know what day that CSS has their repeater's dinner, and does anyone have a recomendation on any of the rooms in "G" block?
    Thanks

The Repeater's dinner is Thursday at CSS.

G Block is a hike. We would stop every evening on our way back up at the Balloon Bar, for a nitecap, then ck our e-mail and go back and sit with our drinks on the balcony listening to the tree frogs, and surf, we even fell asleep out there one night. We loved that balcony! I cannot remember our room number for sure.

The repeaters dinner @ CSS has always been on Thursday night. Don't have a recommendation for a room in "G" block because our favorite is " D" block penthouse

We were in G15a which had a lovely big balcony and the views were amazing!

I think the repeaters dinner is Thursday.

Repeater's Dinner is Thursday. We've stayed in room G-5 and loved it!! Here's some pics...http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/

Bart & Bug

We just got back from CSS. The Repeater's Dinner was on Thursday, and NOT to be missed. The Chef truly outdid himself - the beef was outstanding.

Some friends we met up with at CSS were in G11, which was a great room. We were in B15, but we are thinking about G block next time, as the steps don't bother us, and the view (combined with the large balcony) was simply breathtaking.
    I'm just here for the food... and the beach... and the drinks... and the entertainment... oh, yeah, and the suite... well, okay, and the sunshine... oh, and the staff, can't forget them.. Ah, heck, I'm here for it all.