Default Ocean View JR Suite at CTI

Is there a better building or room to ask for for a Ocean View Jr Suite at CTI?

I would ask for the new building, block 2, it is very quite and private.
    Irie Mon

One bed ocean suite. Just spent two weeks in one - fantastic.

I was under the impression that they were all in building 3. I loved mine, and the views were wonderful. Also not as noisy because it's on the fourth floor.

We stayed in an Ocean Jr. Suite in Bldg. 2 back in April. Our balcony faced the Patio restaurant so we didn't get a great view of the ocean. Our room was on the second floor and we had a couple of palm trees to look through to see the ocean. If I could do it again I'd try for one in the same building but on the 3rd floor and facing the ocean or in Bldg. 3 for a direct view of the ocean. Sorry I can't remember the room number but here's some pics of the resort and room: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684003201/.

we booked that room for our Honeymoon. We did not request any certain Block (didn't know there was a difference) Should I call and ask for a certain block/floor?? I thought they were all on the top floor??? Never been there, first time in May 2010