Default Just booked CN for the first time!

I have been lurking on this board..trying to decide if CN was the place for my husband and I. After reading all of the great things ( about all of the resorts!) we have decided to book! It will be our first time in Jamaica and we can't wait!! Anyone else going to be there Jan 30-Feb 4?

Carashawn,

Welcome! You will love CN! It has a very laid back go with the flow relaxed atmosphere! The resort sits on Bloody Bay which we thought was absolutely perfect!

Be sure to do the Catamaran Cruise and be sure to have dinner at Otaheite, it is wonderful, just beware of the never empty wine glass!

Have a wonderful time!
    Marie

Be sure to check out the Meet Up At Couples Negril thread, you should find some other lucky souls that will be there when you are. You made a WONDERFUL choice. We were fortuante enought to be there in late September. Had a TERRIFIC time, met the best people, exceeding our expectations! Look at the reviews of CN and it's just like being there. Wish we could join you!
    Lucy

My husband and I have been to CN twice and are planning a 3rd trip in June. We love it!

carashawn

Welcome to the family.

We do expect to be hearing more from you after your first trip and we expect you to become a Coupleholic like the rest of us.

Your not just taking a vacation. You going to have a fantastic experience.

Welcome to your new family...Your new family of Couples.
    I can think back when we booked CN for our first trip to Jamaica and a Couples Resort..We were excited..We had looked at several resorts but the Couples Resorts stood out..We narrowed it down to CN or CSA..We chose CN and have not looked back since..We knew before we went to CN that we would have a nice trip..Our nice trip changed our lives forever..It was our best vacation ever and we have returned to CN many times..We think CN is Couples #1 resort.

CN's GM Karen Lanugan has put together a world class staff that loves to please and spoil you..So let them..LOL

CN and Karen..We are sending you carashawn...Please rock their world.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; December 16th, 2009 at 10:46 AM.

I wish you the best trip imaginable and look forward to reading your review once you're back.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

You will love it!! We are going for our fourth time, and am counting down the days till Nov.1st, when we arrive home!!

Thanks for everyone's replies! We can't wait to get there!! The of the resort and the area in all are just beautiful. I will definatly check out the meet-up thread..see who else will be there. I think we may get addicted to this :-)

Hi Lucy!
    Glad to see you're still on the MB

carashawn--
    I can only assure you that what all these fine people say is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!! I am anxious for you to experience CN. Couples has had a HUGE impact on our marriage....for the better, of course

BTW...we are already booked for next Sept for our 4th trip to CN (6th to Couples)

Also, here is the link to our review from this past Sept. We met so many great couples from the MB!
    Last edited by cubbyblu; October 21st, 2009 at 08:56 PM.

Default superbee

stayed at Couples Negril for 10 days. Would not stay there again. Rooms are not great, service was so so. Sans Souci is the place to go. Negril does have a great pool.