Default Needed...List of what to bring!

Hi All,
    We are hoping that you can help. My fieance and I have been planing our honeymoon for months now and are about to leave in a week and have miss placed a list that we had found on here. It was a great breakdown of what both of us should bring. We have been looking and haven't turned up anything. We are hopfull that someone might be able to send it to us being that we are leaving so soon and would like to be prepared.

Thanks so much!
    Marc and Kelly

I haven't been there yet... 22 long days till my sweetie and I depart.. but from what I've read, here is the list that I've been making in my head, it will do me good to write it down finally.

-Swimsuits - multiples as you will likely want to put a dry one on each time you go out. I'm bringing 3 plus some board shorts, I'm sure my girl is bringing more than that. Or if you plan on spending all your time Au Natural... then you don't need those suits.

-Shorts, shirts, and flippies for day wear.

-Slacks, dress shirts, dress shoes for night wear - when going to the nicer restaurants, you will need better attire. Women will want slacks, skirts, blouses, dresses, and probably heels.

-Ipod - each room has an ipod dock in it. I do believe they have input jacks on them too.. so if you have a non-apple brand mp3 player, you will want to bring a stereo to stereo cable to be able to plug it into the dock.

-Depending on location, I heard CTI does not give robes in the regular rooms, so you may want to bring a robe.

-Sunscreen, sunglasses, and some hats.

-watershoes of some sort if you're going to climb Dunn's river falls.

Then, I think all that is left is to bring your smile, a relaxed attitude, your appetite and simply kick back and enjoy the island!

Please feel free to correct me and/or add things I missed, I'm starting to pack already!

search + packing list ==
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...t=packing+list
    presto
    enjoy

Here is our list. Some things you won't need unless you are going to CTI and that is why I have blue jeans on the list for horseback riding. The other thing you might not need are your car keys, but we are leaving our 20 year old at the house and don't want her taking our cars while we are gone. The coffee bags are canvas bags that we use to bring home coffee from Jamaica.

If you would like me to email you, leave your email address and I'll send it to you.

Hopefully this insert works.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Packing List

I have an all purpose packing list that I use for all my trips. I just go through and select what I want for each destination (depending.) Feel free to customize to your heart's content. It was compiled from a bunch of different online packing lists.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I got this from someone on here a while back and it is what we used when packing last night. We leave for our first trip in the morning!

Beach Items-Beach bag, Sunscreen, Bug Spray

Carry On-Change of Clothes & 1 Bathing Suit/coverup, Books/Magazines, Spending Cash (1's, 5's, 10's and 20's)

Electronics-Camera, Water Camera

General Items-Email Addresses, extra contacts/solution, Glasses, Zip-lock bags, Plastic bags, Laundry Soap, a couple of hangers, Cigarettes, Koozie's
    Her Checklist-Bikinis, Cover-ups, shorts, Day Shirts, Dinner Outfits)/dresses, Flip-flops/sandles/shoes, socks, Small Handbag, Hats, Jewelry, Pjs, Underwear/bras, sunglasses, Sweater/long pants
    His Checklist-flip-flops/shoes, socks, Bathing Suits, Belts, sweater/long, pants, Hat, Dress Socks/shoes, dinner shirts and pants, Pjs, Shaving Supplies, Shirts, Shorts, Sunglasses, Under Shirts, Underwear

Medical Items-Advil/aspirin, Benadryl, Benadryl Cream, insect bite stick, allergy pills, zantac, esuma cream, Hydrocortizone Cream, hangover pills, birth control, Neosporin and band-aids, OTC Medicines, Pepto Bismol, sunscreen/aloe the more the better, Dramamine/patches Motion Sickness, Vitamins, epi pen

Necessary Items-Airline Tickets, Cash, passports, Documents, Emergency phone numbers, Hotel confirmation, Itinerary, Wallet

Toiletries-Baby Powder, Q-Tips/cotton balls, Brush / Comb, Chap Stick, shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Eyedrops, Hairspray/styling stuff, Lotion, Pony Tail Holders, Razors, Shaving cream, Soap, Tooth brush, Tooth paste, floss/ mouth wash, face wash/toner/lotion, make up
    Adam & Abby
    CSA October 23rd, 2009

Bug spray with DEET. Don't forget that!

I heard you don't need bugspray at cti.. is that true?

We have been the past 3 years to CTI and CSS and we never pack bug spray.
    Brandi

Sorry for the strange characters on my packing list. I converted the file from a Mac program to excel and it didn't translate very well.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Just a suggestion however the Mrs. never leaves on a long trip with out it. This would fall under Medical. A prescription filled for an unexpected bladder infection. She says it can ruin a trip in a hurry as the horizontal mambo activity peeks during a trip like this.

Don't overpack on the 'daytime' outfits, don't really need shorts and shirts during the day, just swimsuits (or not!) just a coverup! SUNSCREEN!
    Lucy

CaptainDiet - Has the Mrs. tried cranberry extract? I used to suffer like that on EVERY trip, and two years ago I started taking cranberry extract a week ahead and continued it during my trip. Guess what?? No more UTI's. (And the horizontal mambo-ing activities haven't ceased in the least.)

I'd also be happy to share my packing list with anyone (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

First rule - don't overpack!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Hubbymon - you sure do take a lot of stuff. I don't know which resort you go to. How many suite cases do you take?

GO BLUE - When we took our first trip to CN, I read a very helpful message concerning this subject. Lay all the clothes you want to take out, them put 1/2 back in the drawer. We always overpack, but it is getting better. You will need a few bathing suites, depending on how dressed up you want to get in the evening. I am not a very dressy person, I am on vacation to chill and that is what we do. I found last year, we would get dressed to go to breakfast, then bathing suite, the shower and dress for dinner, sleep wear; repeat;repeat;repeat. This yr I will be taking underclothes for everyday, probably 2 pair of capri's, a few tops, maybe a pair of shorts, and 1 pr of dress slacks and a nice top for the repeaters dinner. Other than that, your regular toiletries, the resort does supply soap, shampoo, aloe and lotion. At least they did last yr. Sunglasses, meds you will need, sunscreen, you can buy it there, but it is pretty expensive, book if you want to read. I always take one, but rarely read it. Anything else you would pack to go anywhere else. Have a wonderful trip

Default Good List

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Here is our list. Some things you won't need unless you are going to CTI and that is why I have blue jeans on the list for horseback riding. The other thing you might not need are your car keys, but we are leaving our 20 year old at the house and don't want her taking our cars while we are gone. The coffee bags are canvas bags that we use to bring home coffee from Jamaica.

If you would like me to email you, leave your email address and I'll send it to you.

Hopefully this insert works.
    ....That was VERY helpful.