Default Secret Rendezvous Options

In order to come home more often, we are thinking about doing SR. Do you think there is ever a possibility of having a Negril SR and an Ocho Rios SR (you would know which side of the island you are going to, but one which of the two Couples)?

Also, any idea if the SR will be ran (in the current format) in January/February?

Thanks - too homesick to wait until November 2010
    Ya Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Jahnadian View Post
    In order to come home more often, we are thinking about doing SR. Do you think there is ever a possibility of having a Negril SR and an Ocho Rios SR (you would know which side of the island you are going to, but one which of the two Couples)?

Also, any idea if the SR will be ran (in the current format) in January/February?

Thanks - too homesick to wait until November 2010
    ...or an AN SR? Nothing against CSA but we do enjoy our time in Couples' AN resort areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    ...or an AN SR? Nothing against CSA but we do enjoy our time in Couples' AN resort areas.
    great idea!!!

excellent question. my hubby and I really don't have a trip in next year's budget BUT we would like to take advantage of a SR if one comes up.

I would love the idea of an AN SR.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    Great idea! That would convince us to do the SR. Right now, the thought of getting CSA prevents us from doing it. How about it Randy?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015