Default CTI Umbrellas at the pool?

May seem like a weird question but my husband isn't fond of baking in the sun. Every picture I've seen of the pools at CTI show no umbrellas. Are there any or is there enough natural shade to get out of the sun if needed.

Thanks!

Not sure about CTI but that is one of the reasons we stayed at CSS for our second trip. DH doesn't like to bake either but loves to lay all day under an umbrella with the breeze. We never had an issue finding an umbrella at CSS either in the regular or a/n area.

Plenty of shade on beach & @ pool.

The south side of the old pool is shaded by buildings and palm trees almost all day. The new pool with the swim-up bar is less covered so you'll have to spend your time under the bar to stay in the shade.

CTI has palm trees on the beach, around the main pool, and some around the new pool. No problem finding shade and breeze at CTI.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by debnjoe View Post
    The south side of the old pool is shaded by buildings and palm trees almost all day. The new pool with the swim-up bar is less covered so you'll have to spend your time under the bar to stay in the shade.
    **Snap** Dang, the sacrifices this resort demands me to make.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Hey there! not a wierd question at all. We were there Oct 5-10 and I dont rememeber there being any umbrellas...but you should not have a problem finding shade. There are some trees by the main pool that provide shade and there are trees on the beach also, so just bring your chair over to a tree!! no problem mon!!!

It's funny you asked about this. My wife and I just got back from CSS, and while we were there, we tired the "Trading Places" option offered to Romance Rewards members. We thought CTI was beautiful, but noticed that there weren't nearly as many options to stay in the shade as there were at CSS, either on the main beach or the island.

There certainly seemed to be some opportunity for shade, but not nearly like the big canopies and umbrellas offer at CSS. Call my biased, but I just love Sans Souci.
    I'm just here for the food... and the beach... and the drinks... and the entertainment... oh, yeah, and the suite... well, okay, and the sunshine... oh, and the staff, can't forget them.. Ah, heck, I'm here for it all.