Default Romance Rewards Points

Hey, all:

Does anyone know how long it takes after your visit for new nightly points to show up in your Romance Rewards account? No real rush, since we won't be back for at least 10 or 12 months, but I'm just curious. We just got back on Sunday, so we're well within a reasonable amount of time at this point, but again, I was just curious.

I put a picture we took as the background on my computer at work, and all that does it tease me every time I open Outlook... I want to go back. Tomorrow's good. :-)
    I'm just here for the food... and the beach... and the drinks... and the entertainment... oh, yeah, and the suite... well, okay, and the sunshine... oh, and the staff, can't forget them.. Ah, heck, I'm here for it all.

We visited CSS in August, and the points showed up in our RR account last week.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

It can take a couple of months. If it hasn't shown up by November, just contact them and they will take care of it. Here's the link to email them: http://www.couples.com/RomanceRewards/07-Contact.htm
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

If you do not see them at the end of 30 days then send them a email on the Romance Rewards page, CONTACT & HELP tab, with your booking number and dates of your stay. After you send the email it will a few weeks and they will update your points. This is what we did with our July trip.
    Irie Mon