Thread: Trading Places?

Default Trading Places?

Has anyone tried the new one-day pass at another resort? We're coming for the 3rd time in November (2nd to Sans Souci), and I'd really like to see all the changes to Tower Isle since our honeymoon in 2004. Thanks!

Trading Places really works out. The bus/van leaves CSS at 10:00 AM and again leaves CTI at 4:00 PM sharp to transport you back to CSS. You can use all the non reservation facilities. Eat and drink to your hearts content. We are doing it also just to get a chance to see and try CTI
    It is only available on Mon,Weds and FRi. and it limited to 10 couples per day.
    When will you be at CSS? We will be there 12/14 to 12/23 (69 days to go!)

I can't WAIT to do the trading places. CSS has always looked interesting to me, but I couldn't tear myself away from CTI!!
    Kristen

We are going to head over to CTI for the day using Trading Places. This is our second trip to CSS but we have always wondered about CTI so it will be nice to be able to spend a day over there without having to pay extra...we are at CSS from 12/11-12/20 so we will see you there!

I am a firm believer in the Trading Places Day...We have used it several times and enjoyed each and every visit...It allows us to confirm our resort of choice or allows us to change our minds about trying another Couples resort.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 14th, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

I totally agree. We have only ever been to CSA, and I've always wanted to check out CN, but can't commit to actually booking it. Afraid I would long for CSA the whole time. I'm so, so excited that now we can go check it out one day during our next stay. GREAT feature to offer guests, Couples!!

We're thinking about trading place to CN for the AN beach.

Quote Originally Posted by smoo72 View Post
    I totally agree. We have only ever been to CSA, and I've always wanted to check out CN, but can't commit to actually booking it. Afraid I would long for CSA the whole time. I'm so, so excited that now we can go check it out one day during our next stay. GREAT feature to offer guests, Couples!!

We did the trading places last december, I think it was just started the week before we go there. We went from CSA to CN for the day, it was great, and really confirmed our choice of resorts. Maybe sometime we will try the other side of the island.

Can you go from CSA to CTI?

richli2.....we will be at css from 12/11-12/20 and are going to try trading places so we can see what CTI is like.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Can you go from CSA to CTI?
    You can't because they are too far apart (about 3 hours). You can only go between the Ocho resorts (CTI and CSS) and between the Negril resorts (CN and CSA). Here's the link to the program details: http://www.couples.com/10FAQ.htm#Can...ouples_Resorts
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

No, you can only go to the other resort on the same side of the island. CSS-CTI, or CN-CSA.
    Linda

This is our first time in a couples resort. Do you have to reserve ahead of time for trading places? If so, how do you do it? thanks!

Nope, no advance reservations.
    All reservations are done on property.