Default private island at CTI

stupid question - sorry - are ALL the people (guests) on the private island in their birthday suits?

Yep!

Yup. Birthday suits are required for all guests on the island, regardless of whether or not it is your birthday. The only exception is the bartender (While I am sure he has a birthday, he does not join the brithday suit island fashion trend).

Yep. I believe you wear clothes on your trip to the island via boat, then you venture to your "spot"... disrobe and relax. If you are going to the right once you get there, I have been informed that is the more private/secluded area, and if you go left, you will get to the pool and swim up bar.. but you would go to your location probably and then disrobe. If I'm wrong, let me know, I don't want to break protocol, I leave in 22 days!!!

I also am assuming that I will have to go to the bar to get drinks, even if I am hanging out on the lounge chairs on the right side?

http://couples.com/11or/13incOcho.htm

i do have to ask, if you prefaced the post with "stupid question" and "ALL(guests)" care to share what you thoughts on the subject

Yes, unless you book the island for your wedding. Everyone is clothed for weddings.
    Irie Mon

Oh yeah, forgot about the wedding thing, the site says the island is closed at 4pm daily for weddings from 4-5.. I guess it's open till 5 if no weddings are taking place that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Barren View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about the wedding thing, the site says the island is closed at 4pm daily for weddings from 4-5.. I guess it's open till 5 if no weddings are taking place that day.

You are correct, the island is open tell 5 or so if they do not have a Wedding. If they have a Wedding they say it opens at 8 am instead of 9 am.

Has anyone been at CTI when they have had a Wedding on the Island?
    Irie Mon

This isn't an Au Natural question, but it has to do with the timing and the island.

Can you go there after dark? I like to stargaze and I was thinking it might be a neat lil place to try it from (unless they have lights on there constantly).

MrH, the only way to get there is by boat unless you want to make the swim in the dark. I have seen some people swim out in the morning. The resort goes dark early enough to allow for stargazing right on the main beach if I remember correctly. 34 more days for us!!

The island is pretty well lit at night, so you might do better stargazing from your balcony.
    Vicky