Default Joe and Jo Lynn's Wedding; CSS; 4-21-09

FABULOUS EXPERIENCE! Thank you, CSS for making our wedding beautiful, meaningful, and stress free! God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, and equally as wonderful was our wedding-moon experience @ CSS!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Jo Lynn,
    Great pictures! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding day. We miss you guys! We hope to see you again sometime. We are going back to Jamaica for 2 weeks in Jan. 2010. Jan. 16-23 at CTI and Jan. 23-30 at CSS!
    Sue and Adolph from Wisconsin
    Last edited by Sueboo; May 3rd, 2010 at 08:57 AM.

Sue and Adolph, I am soooo glad you guys are going back. You deserve it! We had the best time with ya'll. What a cute picture! January would be the perfect time to go back with these winters. Take care......I know you are countin' down the days!!!!

First congratulations!

WOW! fabulous pictures! you look gorgeous! may I ask who your photographer was? they are the best wedding pictures I have seen from CSS.

Default Gorgeous!

WOW.. Those pictures are amazing! My fiancee and I are planning a 2010 wedding and have been leaning towards CSS as our spot, after those pictures, I think I may have decided! The photographer captured you guys beautifully! Which photographer did you use?! Thank you!

Ashley

getting married at css in may. Photos are very important to me. I would love to know who took your pictures. Thank you!!!

Dear Suzanne and Ashley, First of all I appreciate the kind words. Secondly, I used Stacey Clarke and was extremely impressed. She was a joy to work with and I feel that she did a great job of capturing our personalities and what we wanted. I am very very picky, and she exceeded my expectations. Good luck to each of you in your marriages and God Bless!!!!!!