Default My wedding Pictures w/ Diana

Ok we just got back from getting married at CSA! I know I loved it when other girls would post their wedding photography so I could see examples of the photographers work. After heavy researching we went through Diana and Richard at digitalmemoriescollection.com. Their fees are very reasonable and they made me feel very comfortable from the first time they called. I am beyond pleased with their work for my wedding photos and video. They were exceptional in their work and service. I couldn’t have imagined my wedding without the two of them; I cannot praise them enough. I would recommend them to any bride in Jamaica! On the wedding day they spent as much time as we wanted and did all the shots that we requested. My poor husband was literally melting away and they seriously had to wipe his head every minute, poor guy can’t take the heat. The second day we went to the falls. This was a beautiful and fun experience. I just can’t put into words how grateful and how much I appreciate these two doing my wedding. If you want to check out a couple of pictures I will post a link. If anyone would like to see more just let me I have over 300 pictures from the wedding. Oh and I think a couple of them I took so if they aren’t of the wedding those are my poor photography skills  Good luck to all you brides!
    http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...NAME=snapfish/

YAY!!! I love when people post wedding pics on here, especially ones taken by Diana Campbell since she is our photographer for our wedding next month at Couples Negril. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to see more of your pics, especially to get some photo ideas. My email is brittanym1104@yahoo.com. Thanks for sharing your pics!

Beautiful pictures. It looks like you enjoyed yourself. Diana and Richard are fabulous people.. Congrats

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! They are beautiful!!! We are getting married at Couples Swept Away in April 2010! We are thinking of going with Diana for our photos too! I would love to see more, if you have a chance my email is dleair516@yahoo.com
    How did you like the video? Is the sound and quality pretty good? I would like to play a video of our wedding at our reception back home.
    Congratulations and thanks again for sharing your pics

Deb

If you don't mind giving a ballpark of how much you spent for all this I would really appreciate it!!!!! We just got engaged last week and I'm trying to get my poor brain wrapped around all that needs to be done!

Diana is very reasonable with her prices. Just email her and she will give you a call and you can discuss your options and what you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth&Scott View Post
    If you don't mind giving a ballpark of how much you spent for all this I would really appreciate it!!!!! We just got engaged last week and I'm trying to get my poor brain wrapped around all that needs to be done!
    Diana is very reasonable and accommodating. She will try to develop a package that fits your budget. Contact her and let her work with you. Congrats!!!!

Default Flowers

Thank you so much for sharing your photos! They are beautiful! I especially love your flowers. Did you get those at the resort or did you bring those with you?

Thank you! I got my flowers at the resort and did the upgrade. They were $40 dollars extra but worth the money.

I just used Diana last week. She did our photos and video. Both were of really, really great quality. Email me at jennifer.klosterman@fedex.com if you'd like to see photos.

Carleigh&Adam,

how long is your actual DVD Diana made for you? I have seen the video on the digitalmemoriescollection.com website. Is this not the full video she made for you? Also did you have a big package through her or a smaller one?

I too used Diana Campbell, our video was about 25 mionutes. It includes the full ceremony, plus a really pretty slideshow of pics from the wedding, and some video footage of me getting ready, my hubby waiting for me, etc. It's really beautiful, we played it at our wedding reception!