Thread: 3 Days

Default 3 Days

Heading to CN Oct 23-30, 2009. Just looking for other couples.

Don & Gina
    Sioux City, IA

just curious if you peeked at
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=127
    seems that link will answer you question in spades enjoy

Default 3 Days

We would have loved to have met you, however we will be at CTI and Sans Souci during the same time period. You will enjoy CN. We have been there too!!! Have fun

Hi Don & Gina

We are leaving for CSA on Friday October 23rd and will be there until October 30th as well...we are from WI and will leave tomorrow at 5:10 from La Crosse WI and then leave on Friday from Memphis to Montego Bay...We are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary

I'm excited are you?

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    just curious if you peeked at
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=127
    seems that link will answer you question in spades enjoy
    Well I saw the thread of all the people going at that time but I didn't really know how to make contact with the people that will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by nlmiller46 View Post
    Hi Don & Gina

We are leaving for CSA on Friday October 23rd and will be there until October 30th as well...we are from WI and will leave tomorrow at 5:10 from La Crosse WI and then leave on Friday from Memphis to Montego Bay...We are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary

I'm excited are you?

I think we will be on the same flight from Memphis too. It leaves around 9:30 to MBJ. Yes I'm very excited. Maybe we will meet you guys. I have long dark hair. I'll have on a zip up hoodie with a pink logo on the back that either says BA's or Buffalo Alice.