Default Anyone that got there hair and makeup done at CTI???

Hi,

Getting married Saturday at CTI and so excited and nervous. I have a picture of how I want my hair but was wondering if they had pictures to look at while you were at the salon. Is the makeup worth getting done or better to do it yourself?

Thanks So Much!!!!!!

I had my hair done at the CSA salon in August and it was so worth it - the stylist did a fab job and really took her time. I stopped in at the salon the day before the wedding and found a picture (they had plenty of mags for inspiration) and also wanted to see the makeup since I was considering having that done as well.
    I wasn't impressed with the makeup, it looked old and the foundations were "separated." So I ended up doing my own since I packed some for back-up. I bought a travel size foundation kit of mineral makeup from Ulta, paired that with Smashbox photofinish light and my makeup stayed put through the heat and sweat of late August in Jamaica! Looked natural too, I'm not into heavy-looking makeup.
    So I'd suggest packing some and then take a look at the makeup at CTI before your day, then you can decide. Have a wonderful time and good luck!